will the 'special guests' end up being the band's costumes?

clockistotimeclockistotime Posts: 249
edited October 2009 in The Porch
in regards to the halloween show:

aside from Bruce stopping by, which probably will happen, do you think that maybe these other rumored 'special guests' will just end up being the band's costumes for the night?

i know it's a silly question, but seriously, how funny would it be to see Ed dressed up as Bon Jovi? :lol:

jeff could be billy joel? matt could be dave matthews? mike could pull off bono—just throw him some shades. stone... well, i ran out of the rumored special guests, hell he could pull off The Boss, or trade with Ed's Bon Jovi costume.

and no, i'm not drunk... just easily amused at this hour :D
"one man stands the edge of the ocean
a beacon on dry land
eyes above the horizon
in the dark before the dawn..."
"i am a donut"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• in regards to the halloween show:

aside from Bruce stopping by, which probably will happen, do you think that maybe these other rumored 'special guests' will just end up being the band's costumes for the night

Bruce always seems to do the unexpected, but his daughter has a horseback riding competition in Syracuse today. So I don't think it's very likely we'll see him this evening.
    6-25-2008 MSG
    10-31-2009 Spectrum
    5-18-2010 Newark
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i'd pay to see ed in a shaggy blonde mullet wig.
  • googoo Posts: 226
    seriously, the band should dress up like themselves from '91 or '92. they've got the money to hire some good special FX guys to supply them with some convincing wigs!
  • Bruce always seems to do the unexpected, but his daughter has a horseback riding competition in Syracuse today. So I don't think it's very likely we'll see him this evening.

horseback schmorseback! the boys are playin' til 2am, he's got plenty of time and a fancy private jet that will fly him to, and land in the Spectrum parking lot. he will then levitate to the front gates and onto the stage. i've seen him do it before...

;)
    a beacon on dry land
    eyes above the horizon
    "i am a donut"
  • I heard shes riding the horse on stage. Maybe just a rumor though
  • iamme wrote:
    I heard shes riding the horse on stage. Maybe just a rumor though

yes, and the unicorn (see, it's a unicorn now), will be made of fire...
    i doubt this is a rumor. ;)
    a beacon on dry land
    eyes above the horizon
    "i am a donut"
  • Bruce is flying in on Airwolf, the helicopter from that 80's documentary, and his daughter will be riding the ghost of Mr Ed.
  • doompony wrote:
    i'd pay to see ed in a shaggy blonde mullet wig.

you can now by signing up at this website. it's crazy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsJ19sy3JI
    a beacon on dry land
    eyes above the horizon
    "i am a donut"