What's your Halloween Costume? Pics Please! hehehe!

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    :fp:

How original...chics dress up as a slutty yada yada...haven't seen that one before :fp:

and all the chicks would rather go out as Mother Teresa?

I'm just saying it's not original anymore, you know? Great, slutty nurse. You can find a costume that's more original and fun and hot. I'm thinking of going as Cersei from Game of Thrones. That chic is hot and it's an excuse to wear a cool corset!

shrug.gif
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I think I'll dress up as 81 and go around yelling "I'M 81, WHO THE F@#K ARE YOU?!?!"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I think I'll dress up as 81 and go around yelling "I'M 81, WHO THE F@#K ARE YOU?!?!"

i :lol: 'd

toss in a BOURBON and you are all set. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    How original...chics dress up as a slutty yada yada...haven't seen that one before :fp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPPsf-Mi8FY You need to watch this :lol::lol:
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol: Maybe I just dress slutty all the time and therefore have an issue with all the posers on Halloween :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    :lol::lol: Maybe I just dress slutty all the time and therefore have an issue with all the posers on Halloween :lol:

so many good replies, so close to 5
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i am of the opinion that all our female forum friends should post pix of themselves on halloween in(or out of) their halloween outfit.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i am of the opinion that all our female forum friends should post pix of themselves on halloween in(or out of) their halloween outfit.
    :lol::lol::lol: :shh:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:

+1
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

too many words and too much clothing...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Meg8686 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: :shh:

if you are ashamed of what you may or may not be wearing, feel free to pm

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    :fp:

and all the chicks would rather go out as Mother Teresa?

I'm just saying it's not original anymore, you know? Great, slutty nurse. You can find a costume that's more original and fun and hot. I'm thinking of going as Cersei from Game of Thrones. That chic is hot and it's an excuse to wear a cool corset!

or are you pissed off at all the people who wear slutty Halloween costumes that shouldn't be wearing slutty Halloween costumes?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

or are you pissed off at all the people who wear slutty Halloween costumes that shouldn't be wearing slutty Halloween costumes?

i am :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,790
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    81 wrote:

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    mask_zombie.gifhee hee hee
  • [img]file:///C:/Users/Sean/Downloads/Snapshot_20121027.jpg[/img]
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec City 5/5/2016
    Ottawa 5/8/2016
    IgotshitID wrote:
    [img]file:///C:/Users/Sean/Downloads/Snapshot_20121027.jpg[/img]

you suck at the internet

you need to upload the file to something like flicker, photobucket or some othere website.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Using Halloween as an excuse to wear my hockey jersey to work. My best scary hockey face:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6iZj02CcAE1mAG.jpg:large
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
    drivingrl wrote:
    Using Halloween as an excuse to wear my hockey jersey to work. My best scary hockey face:

that is a scary.................

jersey
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    81 wrote:
    that is a scary.................

jersey

No one asked you. ;)
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    drivingrl wrote:

I once wore a hockey jersey in a courtroom while on jury duty.
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Saturday night I was quite pleased with my costume. I was the honey badger! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg I have these leggings with some grey stripes-they're really neat! So I wore those, a black top, taped two lines of tape on my back like stripes, and wore a sign that said 'I Don't Give A Shit!' :lol: (well, at least I though I was funny)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    samjam wrote:
    Saturday night I was quite pleased with my costume. I was the honey badger! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg I have these leggings with some grey stripes-they're really neat! So I wore those, a black top, taped two lines of tape on my back like stripes, and wore a sign that said 'I Don't Give A Shit!' :lol: (well, at least I though I was funny)
    :lol: I love that! Honey Badger is our office mascot. We even had "Honey Badger Appreciation Day" which we celebrated by not giving a shit...not sure how that differs from every other day :think:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    samjam wrote:
    :lol: I love that! Honey Badger is our office mascot. We even had "Honey Badger Appreciation Day" which we celebrated by not giving a shit...not sure how that differs from every other day :think:
    100% more creative than my usual default of a cat, so I'm happy with my costume!

:lol:and that is awesome!!! Can't beat the honey badger way of life!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    samjam wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    100% more creative than my usual default of a cat, so I'm happy with my costume!

:lol::lol: Great idea, pictures please :)
    Honey-Badger-Dont-Care.jpg
    seems like an odd thing to dress up as

120810071151-tyrann-mathieu-story-top.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • samjam wrote:
    samjam wrote:

OMG! We love the honey badger at my office! I am sort of the unofficial resident honey badger. :oops: :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    drivingrl wrote:

this whole time I thought you were a cop...standing next to your car...now I see YOU in the back of the cop car. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless