I prefer Stone's solos over Mike's...

mca47mca47 Posts: 13,283
edited October 2009 in The Porch
Don't get me wrong, I think we should feel blessed that we have such an amazing group of guys playing together, but I gotta say...I much prefer Stone's solo work over Mike's.

I love Mike, but I know many of you feel as I do...Stone just "feels it" and plays with more groove to the music than Mike. While he may not play as blistering fast or as hard as Mike...he plays with more feeling and style. Sure, at times more simplistic and straightforward, but with more style and emotion...

Who's with me?

As a guitarist, I would love to be able to play at either of their levels, but Stone's work is what I really admire!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• =0
    they both are such amazing musicians, you can't really say ones better than the other they both have their own style which works perfect for PJ.
    But i must say I am a huge McCready fan myself! He's probably my favorite guitarist EVER.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • 37pheet37pheet Posts: 433
    i wood give both kidneys, and both testicles to be able to play and adlib like they do, i have been playing for 12 years and i still blow brown eye.
  • JM144705JM144705 Posts: 434
    THough I do like Stone Mike is better for my buck. He's in my fantasy band along with John 5!!!!
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    I love both boys, and am hanging out big time to see them when they hit our shores downunder in 2 weeks from now!