Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

The New York Knicks Offical Thread

145791026

Comments

  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 40,011
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,912
    great shot melo..

    take it to the hoop ya nut



    g under p wrote:

    Why do you really care I thought you were a great Laker fan from way back when? RIGHT!

    Hmmmm or is it the fact that they are playing a team from Boston. :idea:

    Peace


    i can't comment on the game?

    i hate both teams actually..

    However, you did comment as though you were a fan or that you cared about them in some way. I just call them as I see them and you did make a comment. You seem to post here more than you do in the Laker thread or is it because the Lakers failed to win yesterday. They ARE STILL the defending World Champions.

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,912

    I've been there already with him but it seems he's all over the place with his love of teams. :D It is what it is I gather. ;)

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 40,011
    g under p wrote:

    I've been there already with him but it seems he's all over the place with his love of teams. :D It is what it is I gather. ;)

    Peace


    :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    g under p wrote:
    great shot melo..

    take it to the hoop ya nut



    g under p wrote:

    Why do you really care I thought you were a great Laker fan from way back when? RIGHT!

    Hmmmm or is it the fact that they are playing a team from Boston. :idea:

    Peace


    i can't comment on the game?

    i hate both teams actually..

    However, you did comment as though you were a fan or that you cared about them in some way. I just call them as I see them and you did make a comment. You seem to post here more than you do in the Laker thread or is it because the Lakers failed to win yesterday. They ARE STILL the defending World Champions.

    Peace


    i just said take it to the hoop... by no means did i care ..just common basketball in that situation

    their is no laker thread
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 40,011
    there is a lakers thread...just seems that nobody bothers to post in it until playoff time for some reason... :think: :problem: :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    there is a lakers thread...just seems that nobody bothers to post in it until playoff time for some reason... :think: :problem: :lol:


    never saw a lakers thread here?

    i believe me and norm are the only 2 who root for them that are here on a regular basis, so why start a thread and talk to myself?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,912
    great shot melo..

    take it to the hoop ya nut




    g under p wrote:

    Why do you really care I thought you were a great Laker fan from way back when? RIGHT!

    Hmmmm or is it the fact that they are playing a team from Boston. :idea:

    Peace


    i can't comment on the game?

    i hate both teams actually..

    However, you did comment as though you were a fan or that you cared about them in some way. I just call them as I see them and you did make a comment. You seem to post here more than you do in the Laker thread or is it because the Lakers failed to win yesterday. They ARE STILL the defending World Champions.

    Peace[/quote]


    i just said take it to the hoop... by no means did i care ..just common basketball in that situation

    their is no laker thread[/quote]

    What, if you were a true fan you would have either started a thread for them or at the very least know that is a thread called THE LAKERS. Grant you NOT many post there but you should at least try it once in a while Laker fan. ;)

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 40,011
    there is a lakers thread...just seems that nobody bothers to post in it until playoff time for some reason... :think: :problem: :lol:


    never saw a lakers thread here?

    i believe me and norm are the only 2 who root for them that are here on a regular basis, so why start a thread and talk to myself?

    you posted in it:
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=132614&hilit=lakers+thread

    same guy started one this year...a few weeks ago :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,912
    there is a lakers thread...just seems that nobody bothers to post in it until playoff time for some reason... :think: :problem: :lol:


    never saw a lakers thread here?

    i believe me and norm are the only 2 who root for them that are here on a regular basis, so why start a thread and talk to myself?

    you posted in it:
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=132614&hilit=lakers+thread

    same guy started one this year...a few weeks ago :lol:

    I actually didn't see that one I saw this one and I'm NOT on here as much as nbs86.

    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=150988&p=3571833&hilit=the+lakers#p3571833

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i posted in it :?

    wow it must be some thread


    again why start a thread when their is nobody who will talk in it ?

    dude you are the guy who takes this sports way too seriously ..you need to chill abit

    your life isn't changing in any way when your team wins or loses
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    g under p wrote:


    never saw a lakers thread here?

    i believe me and norm are the only 2 who root for them that are here on a regular basis, so why start a thread and talk to myself?

    you posted in it:
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=132614&hilit=lakers+thread

    same guy started one this year...a few weeks ago :lol:

    I actually didn't see that one I saw this one and I'm NOT on here as much as nbs86.

    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=150988&p=3571833&hilit=the+lakers#p3571833

    Peace


    never saw this one :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 40,011
    i posted in it :?

    wow it must be some thread


    again why start a thread when their is nobody who will talk in it ?

    dude you are the guy who takes this sports way too seriously ..you need to chill abit

    your life isn't changing in any way when your team wins or loses
    :lol::lol:

    i think you're taking these posts a little too seriously. relax. just busting your stones. you make it too easy sometimes. :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,912
    i posted in it :?

    wow it must be some thread


    again why start a thread when their is nobody who will talk in it ?

    dude you are the guy who takes this sports way too seriously ..you need to chill abit

    your life isn't changing in any way when your team wins or loses
    :lol::lol:

    i think you're taking these posts a little too seriously. relax. just busting your stones. you make it too easy sometimes. :mrgreen:

    :lol:8-) Now this is ALL TOO funny because I don't take any of this sports stuff TOO seriously and that's coming from a fan who does love the Beantown teams *Auber Alles* (above all others).
    :D

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i posted in it :?

    wow it must be some thread


    again why start a thread when their is nobody who will talk in it ?

    dude you are the guy who takes this sports way too seriously ..you need to chill abit

    your life isn't changing in any way when your team wins or loses
    :lol::lol:

    i think you're taking these posts a little too seriously. relax. just busting your stones. you make it too easy sometimes. :mrgreen:


    because you don't stop with your sports non sense... same shit over and over
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 31,495
    Was pretty cool last night at the Yanks game. Went to grab a bite to eat at the rooftop deck bar by my section and watched the last few minutes of the Knicks game. There was a huge crowd watching and cheering, good times.

    Speaking of frauds. A group of Yankees fans cheering for the Celtics. I can't comprehend that.
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,912
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Was pretty cool last night at the Yanks game. Went to grab a bite to eat at the rooftop deck bar by my section and watched the last few minutes of the Knicks game. There was a huge crowd watching and cheering, good times.

    Speaking of frauds. A group of Yankees fans cheering for the Celtics. I can't comprehend that.

    What do you mean...it's NOT that unusual we have a Yankee fan on THESE boards who apparently is a LAKER fan. It is what it is.... ;)

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 31,495
    g under p wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Was pretty cool last night at the Yanks game. Went to grab a bite to eat at the rooftop deck bar by my section and watched the last few minutes of the Knicks game. There was a huge crowd watching and cheering, good times.

    Speaking of frauds. A group of Yankees fans cheering for the Celtics. I can't comprehend that.

    What do you mean...it's NOT that unusual we have a Yankee fan on THESE boards who apparently is a LAKER fan. It is what it is.... ;)

    Peace

    I don't care about the Lakers, but Boston? Nah, never ever rooting for a Boston team, especially against a New York team, thats just nonsense.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Was pretty cool last night at the Yanks game. Went to grab a bite to eat at the rooftop deck bar by my section and watched the last few minutes of the Knicks game. There was a huge crowd watching and cheering, good times.

    Speaking of frauds. A group of Yankees fans cheering for the Celtics. I can't comprehend that.

    What do you mean...it's NOT that unusual we have a Yankee fan on THESE boards who apparently is a LAKER fan. It is what it is.... ;)

    Peace

    I don't care about the Lakers, but Boston? Nah, never ever rooting for a Boston team, especially against a New York team, thats just nonsense.


    wiseass is trying to be funny but he doesn't realize the boston ...los angeles thing is no where near close
    plus he is still bitter about the finals last year

    and i don't understand how someone can be boston anything if they are yanks fans
    i just hate everything about boston
    the only way i would ever go up there was if it was pj's last show or the rangers were playing the b's in the ecf's
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,912
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Was pretty cool last night at the Yanks game. Went to grab a bite to eat at the rooftop deck bar by my section and watched the last few minutes of the Knicks game. There was a huge crowd watching and cheering, good times.

    Speaking of frauds. A group of Yankees fans cheering for the Celtics. I can't comprehend that.

    What do you mean...it's NOT that unusual we have a Yankee fan on THESE boards who apparently is a LAKER fan. It is what it is.... ;)

    Peace

    I don't care about the Lakers, but Boston? Nah, never ever rooting for a Boston team, especially against a New York team, thats just nonsense.

    Well I have to admit way back in the 70's I once sort of rooted for the Knicks. Yeah I know but I had a serious liking towards Walt *Clyde the Glide* Frazier (and his Puma sneakers), Earl *The Pearl* Monroe and others. I just couldn't do it when they played the Celtics though. Also, I once rooted for the Rangers only because I like their goalie Eddie Giacomin and Brad Park but again I couldn't do so against the BRUINS.

    Alright I see your point, it's not easy to root for those NYC teams even though Brooklyn NY was a home of mine once. :D

    peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 40,011
    i posted in it :?

    wow it must be some thread


    again why start a thread when their is nobody who will talk in it ?

    dude you are the guy who takes this sports way too seriously ..you need to chill abit

    your life isn't changing in any way when your team wins or loses
    :lol::lol:

    i think you're taking these posts a little too seriously. relax. just busting your stones. you make it too easy sometimes. :mrgreen:


    because you don't stop with your sports non sense... same shit over and over

    you gotta work on your shit talking dude. why in the hell would you take stuff like this so seriously?.. :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Speaking of frauds. A group of Yankees fans cheering for the Celtics. I can't comprehend that.
    Much of the state of Rhode Island is like this. I spent 4 years living in that state and still don't understand this.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,912
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Was pretty cool last night at the Yanks game. Went to grab a bite to eat at the rooftop deck bar by my section and watched the last few minutes of the Knicks game. There was a huge crowd watching and cheering, good times.

    Speaking of frauds. A group of Yankees fans cheering for the Celtics. I can't comprehend that.

    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    What do you mean...it's NOT that unusual we have a Yankee fan on THESE boards who apparently is a LAKER fan. It is what it is.... ;)

    Peace

    I don't care about the Lakers, but Boston? Nah, never ever rooting for a Boston team, especially against a New York team, thats just nonsense.


    wiseass is trying to be funny but he doesn't realize the boston ...los angeles thing is no where near close
    plus he is still bitter about the finals last year

    and i don't understand how someone can be boston anything if they are yanks fans
    i just hate everything about boston
    the only way i would ever go up there was if it was pj's last show or the rangers were playing the b's in the ecf's

    Young man there's no bitterness here at all, it was expected that the Lakers were favored to win that series and they did so very well. They are STILL the defending World Champions. What I don't understand is your love of NYC and it's teams yet somehow you are a Laker fan and the reasons you have given don't add up it appears to be fraudulent as The Juggler would say. :D

    peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    what don't u understand? i like the lakers since magic came around
    i just loved his game as a kid and i still say he was better than jordan

    i had no problem with the knicks until 97 and the whole messier ..ewing fiasco

    lets pay ewing 80 mil because he has never won a thing and lets not pay messier 21 million after finally bring a cup to ny ... since then i hate the franchise


    as a new yorker..i have no hate for los angeles regardless of the lakers...why would i hate L A ???

    HOWEVER BOSTON ..that's another story...
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,912
    what don't u understand? i like the lakers since magic came around
    i just loved his game as a kid and i still say he was better than jordan

    i had no problem with the knicks until 97 and the whole messier ..ewing fiasco

    lets pay ewing 80 mil because he has never won a thing and lets not pay messier 21 million after finally bring a cup to ny ... since then i hate the franchise


    as a new yorker..i have no hate for los angeles regardless of the lakers...why would i hate L A ???

    HOWEVER BOSTON ..that's another story...

    :lol::D:lol: ......Hilarious you have a nice day.

    peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    The feud between Juggs and neily over fraud status never gets old. :lol: Say what you want about Philly fans, at least they have their allegiances straight.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 40,011
    The feud between Juggs and neily over fraud status never gets old. :lol: Say what you want about Philly fans, at least they have their allegiances straight.


    :clap:
    :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    The feud between Juggs and neily over fraud status never gets old. :lol: Say what you want about Philly fans, at least they have their allegiances straight.


    its way past old..just stupid now
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 40,011
    The feud between Juggs and neily over fraud status never gets old. :lol: Say what you want about Philly fans, at least they have their allegiances straight.


    its way past old..just stupid now


    :thumbup:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not.Posts: 58,276
    i just loved his game as a kid and i still say he was better than jordan


    but you would be wrong.
    81 is now off the air

    Off_Air.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.