the tour of rarely played Stone Gossard songs!!!

StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
edited October 2009 in The Porch
No Way...All Those Yersterdays...Rival...Mankind...Parachutes

looks like Stone has spoken up at band practice!

given the return of these songs, plus the long hair, plus the 1000% improvement in his stage presence, i think its safe to say the tour MVP award goes to Stoney G
"I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yay Stoney G!!!
  • OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,033
    I thought he was quitting... :lol:
  • there is on PJ without Stoney G. :D
    bhigh901 wrote:
    I thought he was quitting... :lol:
  • Listened to GImme No Lip from Atlantic City 2005 and Stones voice with Eds in the background works so well. Let Stone sing more! :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,033
    I know, I know.. It was a joke.. Can't believe anyone would even ALMOST fall for that crap...
  • bhigh901 wrote:
    I know, I know.. It was a joke.. Can't believe anyone would even ALMOST fall for that crap...

Especially sine he was going on and on in that Radio Take Over interview about how he wanted to be doing it forever.
  • Listened to GImme No Lip from Atlantic City 2005 and Stones voice with Eds in the background works so well. Let Stone sing more! :)

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!