Options

********Official Philadelphia 10/30 Setlist Thread**********

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options

No Im 26 and literally wishes I was a teenager again... Highschool was the shit!

=0 what highschool sucks!
    well actually the no responsibility thing kinda rocks! but eww waking up at 5.30 AM each day no fun! Im doing college right now and its a million times funner
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options

No Im 26 and literally wishes I was a teenager again... Highschool was the shit!

=0 what highschool sucks!
    well actually the no responsibility thing kinda rocks! but eww waking up at 5.30 AM each day no fun! Im doing college right now and its a million times funner

5:30?!?!?! Glad I didnt go to your HS! mine started at like 8:45... College was sweet as well but HS was far superior IMO.
  • Options

5:30?!?!?! Glad I didnt go to your HS! mine started at like 8:45... College was sweet as well but HS was far superior IMO.

=0 8.45? JESUS CHRIST! where the fuck did you go to school, south africa? actually africa probably doesn't have many highschools because they are such a poor country, how tragic :cry:
    Im still in high school but i take classes at a community college and I love the hours of college sleeping in is great.
    Shows:
  • Options

=0 8.45? JESUS CHRIST! where the fuck did you go to school, south africa? actually africa probably doesn't have many highschools because they are such a poor country, how tragic :cry:
    Im still in high school but i take classes at a community college and I love the hours of college sleeping in is great.

Atlanta...
  • Options
    And I had 1 hour lunch and got to leave campus... Margaritas at the nearest Mexican restaraunt and/or doobies... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    And I had 1 hour lunch and got to leave campus... Margaritas at the nearest Mexican restaraunt and/or doobies... :mrgreen:

lmao.

See your highschool rocked mine doesnt, we have ONE 10 minute break in the morning and a half hour lunch, and lots of cops/video cameras who are VERY strict about it being a closed campus, seriously they freak out over everything
    Also being 16 kinda sucks cuz u cant drive without mom or dad loll.
    Shows:
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    norm wrote:
    Tremor Christ

well i know someone is having a freakout right now!! :mrgreen:

yes, yes I was!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564

Uhm...you might wanna consider changing your school since they are teaching you gibberish. Africa isn't a country. Look it up. (unless you meant South Africa, then forgot to add the word "South" which changed the entire meaning of course)

Oh and also, South Africa is not all that poor really.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam