One extra for 10-31 (lower sidestage by Mikey)

PatricSaint IIIPatricSaint III Posts: 208
edited October 2009 in The Porch
I have one extra for tomorrow (10-31) that I'd like to sell tonite when I'm at McFaddens.

This is an excellent seat (dead sidestage) if you want to be near Mikey (Sec 224, Row 17).

I paid $97 for it which I realize is a few bucks higher than typical. It came directly from the promoter's pull and I have the receipt to verify that price.

I'll be at McFaddens from about 6:30 until 8pm tonite.

Pm me if you have serious interest, thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I have one extra for tomorrow (10-31) that I'd like to sell tonite when I'm at McFaddens.

This is an excellent seat (dead sidestage) if you want to be near Mikey (Sec 224, Row 17).

I paid $97 for it which I realize is a few bucks higher than typical. It came directly from the promoter's pull and I have the receipt to verify that price.

This single is still available.....
  • Heleka7Heleka7 Posts: 66
    I have one extra for tomorrow (10-31) that I'd like to sell tonite when I'm at McFaddens.

This single is still available.....

Glorified G is looking for a single!!! PM him if you still have it.
    viewtopic.php?p=2618434#p2618434
  • It's kind of amusing at this point. I wish i had a dollar for every person that PM'd me that they want it and then POOF.... gone...not another word.
    A very small percentage takes 5 seconds and replies that they found something else.
    Oh well, it's the world we live in now.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    PM Glorified G! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    PM Glorified G! :D
    I did just now and earlier this morning as she/he pm'd me last night....nothing for a response. I'll be offline now until about 4pm.
  • ItsOK921ItsOK921 Posts: 169
    Pm sent
  • Glorified G did get thru to me and we're meeting at the venue, thanks all!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    Glorified G did get thru to me and we're meeting at the venue, thanks all!

awesome! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com