Need 2 for 10/31...I know its a prayer

jo mamajo mama Posts: 26
edited October 2009 in The Porch
If anyone has 2 up for sale, please get in touch with me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:dogger103@aol.com">dogger103@aol.com</a><!-- e --> or 516-779-8110. Thank you.

- Ryan
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jo mamajo mama Posts: 26
    bump
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    You should just turn up to the venue... if it's anything like the other shows, people will have tickets for sale at face and below. I know it's a little different than Wednesday's show, but people couldn't give tickets away on Wednesday night, myself included... I had a spare 10c ticket, good seat too but couldn't find anyone.
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
    Yeah I am coming from NYC. My girlfriend wants to go but she would like to have tickets before we leave. If she didnt want to go I would definitely do that but unfortunately i can't.
    Guy had a pair for me and then sold em to a co worker... Please help!!
    Bump..sorry guys
    Bump
  • Dude just buy them off of Stub Hub. You will never find tickets at the show that night outside the Spectrum, Tuesday and Wednesday they were all over the place for cheap probably tonight as well, but Halloween night is like gold. I went on Stub Hub and got 2 in the 1st level, row 6 for $125 a piece. Not bad at all considering how incredible that night will be. There still are a ton of tickets being sold on Stub Hub for Halloween night.
    Yeah but as of now, the prices just for a decent seat are really high and I have to buy 2 of them.
  • jo mama wrote:
    Yeah but as of now, the prices just for a decent seat are really high and I have to buy 2 of them.

I just looked, 2 tix in 218 right next to the stage for $160 a piece. I sat in 118 for Springsteen they are great seats. You can sit up top for $130 each.