NEED HELP. PHILLY PJ SHOW 10.30!

gcncouncil01gcncouncil01 Posts: 9
edited October 2009 in The Porch
Hey,

I can't find my confirmation email from the ticket purchase. (There must have been one, right?) Anyway, questions are:

- What time does the concert start?
- What is the cutoff time for picking up tickets?
- What do i need to pick up those tickets?
- Does the time of day decide what seats i get? first come, first serve based on sections? or if i pick up tickets at noon, will they be the exact same tickets i pick up at 6? basically, its my recollection from the last PJ concert i attended that the person's tickets are in envelopes. is that true?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TravelarTravelar Posts: 3,391
    This was for the 28th, but I don't see it being any different.

Please read the following information regarding your Ten Club tickets for PEARL JAM on October 28th at the Spectrum in Philadelphia, PA.

1) You will receive (2) reserved seated Ten Club tickets, which have been allocated by seniority in advance of the show. Rows 1-2 and 9-10 have been randomly assigned regardless of seniority.

2) You must collect the tickets at the box office on the day of the show, with a valid photo identification. Only the 10c member can collect the tickets. No exceptions.

3) All ticket sales are final. No transfers, refunds, exchanges. Reselling of 10c tickets for above face value will result in cancellation of ticket purchase, and revocation of all future ticket benefits from the Ten Club.

4) Doors will open at 6:30p. Showtime for opening act is 7:30p.

5) Box office at the Spectrum will open at 1pm on the day of the show for 10c ticket distribution. The Ten Club designated windows run along the perimeter of the building. Ticket distribution will end approximately at 9:15pm.

6) ****WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND ARRIVING EARLY IN THE DAY TO PICK UP YOUR TICKETS AND AVOID LONG LINES!!! There is a parking fee of $15 upon entry into the Wachovia Complex. Upon payment, each vehicle receives a parking ticket. Anyone who comes to pick up tickets and then leaves the Wachovia Complex within a 30 minute window will receive a full parking refund by the attendant at the "Refund Gate". You must present the attendant with your parking ticket to receive the refund. The in/out parking privilege will end at 5 pm. After that time no refunds will be issued.

7) For information on public transit options, please visit the Spectrum's site at http://www.wachoviacenter.com/directions.aspx.

Questions about Ten Club tickets can be directed to 1-800-724-8038 or <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.
  • thanks so much! im still curious as to how the tickets are distributed... i can't get there early because im at work, but ill try if it means ill get better seats.
  • your seat location is already determined and it doesn't matter what time you get there
    Follow the ageless tide.
    Follow the angled light.
    Follow the strangest tribe.
  • phew. thanks for the swift answers. very helpful.