Oh my!!!! As much as i love the rocky intro music

FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
edited November 2009 in The Porch
How fucking awesome would it be if on Halloween pearl jam came out to YEP.. Foxymophandlemama thats me!! That would seriously fright and delight me all in one :D I also just had a vision in my sleep last night of the entire spectrum singing the Color Red (untitled) :D:D and then.. having a magical moment with mr. vedder with an accordion.. and then get this.. Probably the most incredible Satan's bed ever played...A girl can dream but this weekend seriously may be one of the best ever for me personally.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    Monster Mash
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    btw... what the hell are the exact lyrics to the color red??? :lol: ive always sang "we're all crazy, we're all crazy and ?warped?"
  • wnh1977wnh1977 Posts: 618
    btw... what the hell are the exact lyrics to the color red??? :lol: ive always sang "we're all crazy, we're all crazy and ?warped?"

I believe it's... "We're all crazy - We're all crazy at war"
    Anybody else agree/disagree?
    1998: 6/26, 6/27, 6/29
    2000: 8/15, 8/18, 10/9, 10/11, 10/12
    2003: 6/18, 6/21, 6/22
    2005: 9/9, 9/28
    2006: 5/16, 5/17, 6/26, 6/27
    2007: 8/5
    2009: 8/23, 8/24
    2010: 5/3, 5/4, 5/21
    2011: 9/3, 9/4, 9/11, 9/12
    2013: 7/19, 11/16
    2014: 10/3, 10/9, 10/12, 10/17
    2016: 4/16, 8/20, 8/22
    2018: 8/18, 8/20, 9/2
    2022: 9/18
    2023: 8/31, 9/2, 9/5
    2024: 5/18, 6/29
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200

http://pearljam.com/song/untitled

According to that it's just

We're all crazy
    We're all crazy and we're

I always thought it was

We're all crazy
    We're all crazy at war

Seeing as how its right after Do The Evolution.
    wnh1977 wrote:

I believe it's... "We're all crazy - We're all crazy at war"
    Anybody else agree/disagree?

yeah i was thinking that also..
    actually now that i think about it.. i think it is We're all crazy and WE"RE ... ah who knows .. i guess it might be impossible to do a crowd a Capella version at this rate :D
    and then.. having a magical moment with mr. vedder with an accordion.. and then get this.. Probably the most incredible Satan's bed ever played...A girl can dream but this weekend seriously may be one of the best ever for me personally.

Woot! I was two for three!!! :):) Can't believe he actually played it , too great :)
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    How fucking awesome would it be if on Halloween pearl jam came out to YEP.. Foxymophandlemama thats me!! That would seriously fright and delight me all in one :D I also just had a vision in my sleep last night of the entire spectrum singing the Color Red (untitled) :D:D and then.. having a magical moment with mr. vedder with an accordion.. and then get this.. Probably the most incredible Satan's bed ever played...A girl can dream but this weekend seriously may be one of the best ever for me personally.

Yeah, but I doubt that they could play this live properly. I've always liked it and people think I'm mad cos I like all the wierd stuff, including Aye Davanita which is totally brilliant yet gets dissed and doesnt get the love and appreciation it truly deserves. At least you got your Satan's Bed, one of my favourite rockers ever.
    pjamaholic wrote:

Yeah, but I doubt that they could play this live properly. I've always liked it and people think I'm mad cos I like all the wierd stuff, including Aye Davanita which is totally brilliant yet gets dissed and doesnt get the love and appreciation it truly deserves. At least you got your Satan's Bed, one of my favourite rockers ever.

Not to mention freakin bugs :D Who knew!