ME IN A RED SHIRT!!!!!

2»

Comments

• agfyagfy Posts: 133
    How does one exactly GO CRAZY for a song like Push Me Pull Me... not exactly a head banger.

Give him a break..
    thanks!!!!
    " I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
  • agfy wrote:
    well in philly i sit in the front row , so deal with it you jealous bitches!!!!
    good for u...and good for the people in the back,,they will have the best view ever... :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • agfy wrote:
    didn't know i had to rock out like some the people there spilling beer on everybody else!!! and i was battling the flu with a temp of 101.2!!!! i don't need to jump up and down like an idiot to enjoy pearl jam or appreciate their music!!

I confess that I am prone to becoming deeply enthralled when I am that close to PJ, I really study their performance (as far as what and how they are playing)...it can almost be an out of body experience, so i don't blame him for not freaking out and smashing into everyone around him...that can be a pain, too...at least he wasn't rushing up from 20 rows back and jumping in front of people with his iphone in the air trying to capture his 600th photo of the gig! Like some of the really annoying DB's in Salt Lake City......... ;)
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."