Options

Msg Email

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I did not get my msg email...........have they been sent. Man I'm freaking out, because I got DC and Camden!!!
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nevermind it just came..........I'm HAPPY
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    vitodacatvitodacat Posts: 466
    Just got my MSG e-mail 2 minutes ago

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
    wont let the darkness swallow me
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    Oxxys wrote:
    nevermind it just came..........I'm HAPPY

lay off the Oxxys, you'll be allright. lol
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,859
    same here! :)

Ten Club Ticket Buyer:

You are receiving this email because you have successfully purchased tickets through the Ten Club to see Pearl Jam in concert on June 24th in New York, NY at Madison Square Garden. Here is what you will need to know to collect your tickets:

1. Tickets can be received at the venue box office on the day of the show only. No early pick-ups for multiple dates.

2. The Ten Club member must show an official form of photo identification to collect Ten Club tickets. No exceptions.

3. The Ten Club ticket windows will be located at the main box office and will open for distribution at 2pm on the day of the show.

4. Tickets are pre-determined by seniority so early arrival to the box office will not provide better seats.

5. Seat location will not be revealed until you collect your tickets. All Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating on the floor and the side sections closest to the stage.

6. Your pair of tickets will be seated together, but group seating is not an option.

7. The Ten Club member, not the cardholder, must be present to collect the tickets.

8. Your seats are your seats. If you are not satisfied with your seat location, tickets cannot be exchanged.

9. Tickets will be available for collection until 30 minutes after Pearl Jam takes the stage.

10. All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. No transfers.

Doors will open at 6:30pm. Ted Leo and the Pharmacists will start at 7:30pm. Pearl Jam is scheduled to take the stage at 8:45pm. All times are subject to change.

You do not need to supply the box office with this confirmation. Please save paper. But it is wise to present your member number for verification. Additional information about the show can be found in the Tour section of the Pearl Jam website http://www.pearljam.com. Please check the website often for updates.

Contact tickets@tenclub.net with questions. Your email will be answered in the order received.

Thanks for your cooperation. See you at the shows!
  • Options
    got all 5 of mine
    camden through msg

lets get it on
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    got the 2 MSG e-mails .... assume Mansfield is coming.

Getting pretty giddy now.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    rssesq wrote:
    lay off the Oxxys, you'll be allright. lol

LOl I know I needed to calm down..........as soon as I hit the send button to create the thread I literally got the email. haha
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    just checked mine, got all 3. its finally hitting me. OH SHIT! im gonna win the lottery on one of the nights, i can feel it. picking up the tickets is gonna be awesome now, people will be crying and shit if they land front rows!!! so exciting.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I got mine today too! :D:D:D