edited October 2009 in The Porch
:mrgreen:

i'm off to find something to snack on
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• danny ddanny d Posts: 90
    A buddy and I are coming up tomorrow.Maybe you could show us around?We like to drink.
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    What crowne plaza ar eyou at?
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DS114969 wrote:
    What crowne plaza ar eyou at?

market street.

i was down in the bar for dinner and it was all people from confrences and locals.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    we are at market st. also
    i knew there were a few people here. i'm waiting on mauichick to show up tommorrow. :lol:

not a bad little hotel. although my room is tiny.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    What have you been doing during the days?
    just got here this evening. i walked the shopping area's around here. ton's of phillies stuff for sale :lol:

then i hit the bar downstairs for dinner.

don't eat the sheppards pie before the shows if you want to make friends. :lol:

tommorrow i'm going to track down the liberty bell and get a cheese steak.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • N_Jay_HN_Jay_H Posts: 171
    81 wrote:
    just got here this evening. i walked the shopping area's around here. ton's of phillies stuff for sale :lol:

then i hit the bar downstairs for dinner.

don't eat the sheppards pie before the shows if you want to make friends. :lol:

tommorrow i'm going to track down the liberty bell and get a cheese steak.
    Nice to know a fellow Buckeye fan will be there. My brother and I will be at the C.P. on Saturday.
    Yeah I think we are going to hit up tony lukes when we get there tomorrow and a few bars afterwards,only have tix for sat.
  • mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    81 wrote:
    i knew there were a few people here. i'm waiting on mauichick to show up tommorrow. :lol:

not a bad little hotel. although my room is tiny.

ha,ha...i feel so special
    making my arrival at 5pm, cant freakn wait
    that's a bummer, then mine will be too (guess that's what we get for getting the cheap deal :)
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
    Did you guys use priceline,if so how much?
    danny d wrote:
    Yeah I think we are going to hit up tony lukes when we get there tomorrow and a few bars afterwards,only have tix for sat.

if y're in town, you should totally get to the venue and try to score tix from the drop (you wont be sorry ;) )
    danny d wrote:
    Did you guys use priceline,if so how much?

yes, $60
  • coming in tomorrow for friday and saturday shows. see you in the lobby probably! checking in at 2 pm. plan to head to mcfaddens for the pre-show party. did anyone park at the hotel? wondering how long it took to get car from valet? i'm driving in from ct. did anyone drive to the venue or take public transportation or cab? i'm just wondering how accessible cabs will be after the show and on world series game night. i think the venue is only a few miles away, right? - dawn