LAST SONG NIGHT 4 AMERICAN PIE!!!

timctimc Posts: 664
edited October 2009 in The Porch
I really this would be a perfect closer! :D I heard this tagged once on daughter forget what show

But they should play this song in it's entirety would be the NUTS!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• timctimc Posts: 664
    timc wrote:
    I really this would be a perfect closer! :D I heard this tagged once on daughter forget what show

But they should play this song in it's entirety would be the NUTS!!

you all know it everyone singing bye bye miss american pie drove my chevy to the levy but the levy was dry them good ol boys were drinking whisky and rye singing this will be the day that I die.

tough crowd!! :D
  • I'm not gonna be there and maybe it's just me, but that would just kill it for me. I don't get the appeal of that song.
  • ALIVE will be i suppose...but i think the best ever will be FREE BIRD...and after Mike finnish solo will put his guitar on fire
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ALIVE will be i suppose...but i think the best ever will be FREE BIRD...and after Mike finnish solo will put his guitar on fire
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • ALIVE will be i suppose...but i think the best ever will be FREE BIRD...and after Mike finnish solo will put his guitar on fire

I like this idea. I would add that having Eddie start to destroy the stage with a sledge hammer while Mike's guitar burns would be pretty awesome too.
  • EvolverEvolver Posts: 525
    Yes or at the very least I would LOVE to see a McCready guitar smash on Saturday night, a la the Gibson Flying-V incident at MSG II '03 ;)
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Or Custard Pie....Either way the guitar on fire thing sounds cool
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
    Aero83_ wrote:
    Or Custard Pie....Either way the guitar on fire thing sounds cool

Fire would be cool!!! I am sure mike will at least destroy one guitar :twisted:
  • When I was in college we would play american pie at 2.a.m to thin out parties. 40-50 people would get in a circle and run around and sing this song. It was a blast...

Similarly we would get in a circle and drop to our boxers during Sweet Caroline. That started off as a joke by a good friend of mine. After he passed away its now done to honor his memory. Its been done not only at parties, but at weddings with 400 people in the room present and 20 of us in the middle of the floor in our boxers.
    07-02-98, 10-11-00, 04-22-03, 04-23-03, 06-09-03, 06-10-03, 06-18-03, 06-21-03, 06-22-03, 10-02-04, 10-03-04, 10-05-04, 05-16-06, 05-17-06, 05-22-06, 06-24-06, 06-29-06
  • timc wrote:
    ALIVE will be i suppose...but i think the best ever will be FREE BIRD...and after Mike finnish solo will put his guitar on fire
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • djjazzy276 wrote:

I like this idea. I would add that having Eddie start to destroy the stage with a sledge hammer while Mike's guitar burns would be pretty awesome too.
    and Boom running naked and through joins in the crowd... :lol::lol:
    djjazzy276 wrote:

:D :twisted: :mrgreen::D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited October 2009
    timc wrote:

:D :twisted: :mrgreen::D
    BOOM IS THAT U????
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • pjfan021pjfan021 Posts: 684
    djjazzy276 wrote:

most epic ending to a show ever...an old hawaiin man running naked on stage.
  • pjfan021 wrote:

most epic ending to a show ever...an old hawaiin man running naked on stage.
    wear only a flower neckless :lol::lol: ..ok maybe not ..couse he will smoke that too :lol:
  • the last song on night 4 will be Rockin' In The Free World with special guest Jon Bon Jovi
  • great sing-a-long song--American Pie that is.