Blind Date?!

edited November 2009 in The Porch
Looking for an attractive single lady to spend Halloween Night with at the Spectrum, for Pearl Jam! I have 10c tickets, should be pretty good seats! Im newly single and for some reason everyone is more interested in halloween parties than going to this show. So, I am trying something that I never in my life thought I would do! Pm me if you are interested!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Looking for an attractive single lady to spend Halloween Night with at the Spectrum, for Pearl Jam! I have 10c tickets, should be pretty good seats! Im newly single and for some reason everyone is more interested in halloween parties than going to this show. So, I am trying something that I never in my life thought I would do! Pm me if you are interested!

have you seen what women wear to halloween parties? i'd pick it too, especially being newly single ;) but good luck dude!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,978
    RLx01-TV-sp02.jpg
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SKELLERSKELLER Posts: 165

:lol: This post is funny

PS: How good are your tickets because I've been told I'm VERY ATTRACTIVE in drag and it is Halloween.
    "I can't tell you how many ways that I've sat and viewed my life today." - Shannon Hoon.
  • EvolverEvolver Posts: 525
    Oooh, its a lady! ;)

ladies.jpg
  • Yes, I have seen what they wear at these parties now! WOW! Maybe I'll find someone to play dress up with after the show!!! Thanks for the encouragement fellas! Wish me luck! HA!
  • EvolverEvolver Posts: 525
    Yes, I have seen what they wear at these parties now! WOW! Maybe I'll find someone to play dress up with after the show!!! Thanks for the encouragement fellas! Wish me luck! HA!

hey now!
  • JM144705JM144705 Posts: 434
    What an awesome and ballies post. Wish ya luck my friend. Let us know how it worked out.
  • stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301
    What a cute post!!! I'd come, but you know - there's the whole flying across to the other side of the world thing hehe!!! Good luck with it though man, I hope someone comes to your rescue (being newly single and all myself, I get where you are coming from!)
  • awesome idea..dude hope u find your match..and remember who dare wins ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • What a cute post!!! I'd come, but you know - there's the whole flying across to the other side of the world thing hehe!!! Good luck with it though man, I hope someone comes to your rescue (being newly single and all myself, I get where you are coming from!)
    as i see in the avatar,there is a good reason for someone to fly across to the other side of the world to meet u.. :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301
    What a cute post!!! I'd come, but you know - there's the whole flying across to the other side of the world thing hehe!!! Good luck with it though man, I hope someone comes to your rescue (being newly single and all myself, I get where you are coming from!)
    as i see in the avatar,there is a good reason for someone to fly across to the other side of the world to meet u.. :roll:

aawww....that's cute too.....thanks... ;)
  • What a cute post!!! I'd come, but you know - there's the whole flying across to the other side of the world thing hehe!!! Good luck with it though man, I hope someone comes to your rescue (being newly single and all myself, I get where you are coming from!)

aawww....that's cute too.....thanks... ;)
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,687
    "I know it's already been sung,... can't be said enough.
    Love is all you need,.. all you need is love,..
    Love,.. love,...
    Love."

;)
  • Thanks for the responses back and the positive feed back! I didn't even think people would post to bust my stones, let alone root for me! Maybe the energy of tonight's show will keep me going and bring me luck!
  • inlet13inlet13 Posts: 1,979
    Why don't you come in to Philly early and go to a pub for a bit. Find a nice looking lady and ask her if she'd like to go to Pearl Jam. Say someone bailed on you and you have an extra ticket.

Boom. Baam. Thank you maam. You have a date.
    Here's a new demo called "in the fire":

<object height="81" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="https://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/28998869&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt; <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="81" src="https://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/28998869&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object> <span><a href=" - In the Fire (demo)</a> by <a href="
  • Thanks for the responses back and the positive feed back! I didn't even think people would post to bust my stones, let alone root for me! Maybe the energy of tonight's show will keep me going and bring me luck!
    have fun :D
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    when did the board turn into a dating site :D
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Zoso wrote:
    let people express themselfs :)
  • Cool. i would have gone. But i am also in the other part of the world. Have fun "howichoose2feel"
    ;)
    "Any life is made up of a single moment, the moment in which a man finds out, once and for all, who he is." JLB.
  • Man, I'm doing well overseas, but not so good here! Thanks girls, would love to have either of you there with me tomorrow! Leavin' for tonight's show soon!!
  • I'd love to go! Is the ticket still available?
  • JM144705JM144705 Posts: 434
    Sooooooooo. How did it go?
  • Yeah man - don't put a post up like this and then leave us hanging! :lol:
  • Yeah man - don't put a post up like this and then leave us hanging! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: come on dude..let us know..
  • heard he found a date...took her back to his hotel room after the show...

...was found this morning hanging naked from his hotel closet...w a noose around his genitals

...or was that someone else???
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    Zoso wrote:

Wait a minute............

Didn't you meet your significant other on this board? :mrgreen:
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • WOW! What a show, what a night! Yes, I did get an attractive single lady to join me for the show! I personally think that we had a good time, hope she feels the same! We had some good conversation before and after! Overall, unbelievable night! The show,the crowd,the Spectrum(R.I.P.),the date,all made it a night that I will never forget!