SPECTRUM NIGHT 1 POSTER

Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
edited October 2009 in The Porch
Due to my tardyness and usual procrastination
I didnt get a poster for night 1 at Spectrum .
Yes, I know they had plenty and all that jazz,
however I was too late in getting one .

70 bucks on e bay ? I dont feel like getting shanked,...

If anyone secured an extra that they would part with , no matter the condition, maybe we can work something out for trade or I will gladly purchase it from you .

What I Got

or are these for sale thru tom tomorrow website ( can anyone provide this ? )

thanks in advance

apologuize if this was posted in the wrong forum mods.
im a creature of habit.
For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
platessmall.jpg
ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
http://www.UNOS.org
Donate Organs and Save a Life
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Are you going to any of the other shows? They were still selling night 1 last night as late as the end of the 1st encore. Perhaps if it isn't sold out yet, they'll have it again tomorrow or Saturday.
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Wish I Was wrote:
    Are you going to any of the other shows? They were still selling night 1 last night as late as the end of the 1st encore. Perhaps if it isn't sold out yet, they'll have it again tomorrow or Saturday.

oh thanks for the response
    however im only attending Saturday
    but perhaps theyll have all the posters en masse ' ?
    platessmall.jpg
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    it seems like the poster run for this tour has at least quadrupled.

"make that money, dont let it make you"
  • contact timc on here.
    I bought him one and im not sure if he wants it.
    we will both be in philly until sunday so you can work out a trade while were here.
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    they still had plenty of night 1 posters available on night 2. if you want one, pm me and i'll grab it for you for cost plus shipping if they still have it night 3.
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • timctimc Posts: 664
    leadbedr10 wrote:
    contact timc on here.
    we will both be in philly until sunday so you can work out a trade while were here.
    :mrgreen:
    ya I have an extra night 1 and night 2, bought for a fan in Denmark who hooked me up with posters in london and berlin and shirt. He doesn't want them. So you or anyone can have them I will be in philly friday or leadbeder10 is there now! Face Value!! :D
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    timc wrote:
    leadbedr10 wrote:
    contact timc on here.
    :mrgreen:
    ya I have an extra night 1 and night 2, bought for a fan in Denmark who hooked me up with posters in london and berlin and shirt. He doesn't want them. So you or anyone can have them I will be in philly friday or leadbeder10 is there now! Face Value!! :D

Pearl Jam fans are the best.

we are all, afterall ,
    Faithful.

thanks for all the responses here and in PM.
    platessmall.jpg
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    you get one yet? I have one that I grabbed last night and not sure if I want it or not. I have to many these days.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net