Options

I need a huge favor from someone

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I need someone to send me Roxanne by the the Police......can't find it on limewire right now. If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it I need it for a keg party tommorow. I just need this one song.
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    anyone
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    hahah awesome
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    im downloading it now, should be quick i will email it to you. pm me your addy

got it
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    awesome you are the shit..........I'll dedicate a PJ song to your honor tommorow when I am doing keg stands.

I am in charge of the music and was told I am only allowed 2 put 2 pj songs on all day........hahahahaha yeah there in for a suprise lol
  • Options
    Just to make this post PJ-related...I'm gonna call the Police if those fucking charges aren't off my card tomorrow...
  • Options
    lol yeah man I feel sorry for you guys who got charged the fuck out of

I can't believe there is no apology yet.....thats kind of lame