Who were the MIG guys that got on stage last night?!!!

mgiustomgiusto Posts: 66
edited March 2010 in The Porch
OK I am hoping the two guys wearing the MIKE IS GOD t-shirts that Eddie put up on stage next to Mike visit this forum because I WANT THE PICS you guys took! What lucky sons-of-B*&ches you guys were!!! Damn that was awesome!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ragogheragoghe Posts: 3
    edited October 2009
    I sat next to those guys both nights. First night we were right in front of Mike. They would hold up the shirts almost twice a song. Then they were called on stage I was like "holy sh%t" you luck bastards. They took some great pics . They were cool enuff to give me a one of Mikes pics to. Great Time guys and maybe I see you guys on Sat.
    Post edited by ragoghe on
  • That would be me(Jason) from Pa. and my buddy Tony from Chicago both long term die hard PJ fans. Tony was the mastermind of the quote and I drew up the t-shirt. I have plenty of pics from the stage and received a few guitar pics for our effort. At one point it appeared Eddie motioned for us to come up on stage but we missed the opportunity because of the excitement from just being onstage. I just hope they make a DVD release of this show....awesome once in a lifetime experience.
    "Mike is God"
  • Jason, It's the guy you sat next to. Just wanna say Thanks for the pic. Rock on I hope we get to Jam again. Next time I want in on the shirts, cool man.
  • billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    JB136209 wrote:
    That would be me(Jason) from Pa. and my buddy Tony from Chicago both long term die hard PJ fans. Tony was the mastermind of the quote and I drew up the t-shirt. I have plenty of pics from the stage and received a few guitar pics for our effort. At one point it appeared Eddie motioned for us to come up on stage but we missed the opportunity because of the excitement from just being onstage. I just hope they make a DVD release of this show....awesome once in a lifetime experience.

Great idea and result ....
  • MIKE IS GOD
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • "MIKE IS GOD"---OUR PICTURE IS IN DEEP MAGAZINE WINTER/SPRING 2010!!!!! YEAAAH!!!! ALTHOUGH THEY CUT OUR HEADS OUT OF THE PICTURE?? NOT SURE WHY!!!

AT LEAST ONE OF US SHOULD BE AT BRISTOW IN MAY....
    "Mike is God"