Options

I'd just like to express my jealousy

iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,541
edited October 2009 in Given To Fly (live)
...to everyone who is attending the Philly shows. I wish I was there. Thank you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    I was about to start a thread titled "Philly: I hate you all - You are all Bastards-Each and Every one of you"..

This is much more civilized.

You are still bastards though
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    I'm trying really hard not to be jealous.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,625
    So as to not add to your jelousy let me just say that last night I split a pair of tix w/my new friend Jamie from Texas and we won the lottery and rocked out right at Stone's feet all night. Unreal!!!
  • Options
    billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    URthekey wrote:
    So as to not add to your jelousy let me just say that last night I split a pair of tix w/my new friend Jamie from Texas and we won the lottery and rocked out right at Stone's feet all night. Unreal!!!

Thanks that helps...the pain.....Enjoy everyone !!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    :? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :roll: :roll:
    but there are so awesome people there,friends ,so all ok ,have fun u mmmuuuutthhheerrrfffuuucckkkaaassss :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    im just happy that i decided to get night 1 tickets around 6pm on tuesday, cant wait for the final 2 shows!!
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    edited October 2009
    I too am jealous as I want to hear all the songs they never play, but at San Diego I got to meet Mike & Matt!!! and then Jeff (sort of)....so I'd have to say I think the SD show was the best :-)
    Post edited by silver39 on
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    edited October 2009
    ditto

my ultimate concert is social d opening for pearl jam. oh, wait........

and it is difficult to read the fan views in given to fly
    Post edited by stuckinline on
  • Options
    'Jealous' doesn't really seem to cut it...

Damnit I wish i'd been there last night... they played 70% of my dream set :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,109
    ...to everyone who is attending the Philly shows. I wish I was there. Thank you.

Me too......have fun everyone
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    You can't make all the shows.

At least that's what I tell myself to avoid feeling jealous.
  • Options
    You guys still have time to make it .....call out sick and come on down
    by nine he had deciphered the illusion, trading magic for a fact...

32 shows since 2001 and counting ..
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    I am not jealous at all, although I probably would be if there were no boots coming out.
  • Options
    I personally just love the opportunity to sit and wait for the set list to pop up on here to see what I'm missing out on. Makes me feel real good inside :roll:
  • Options
    URthekey wrote:

Can I be your friend? I lived in a tent last summer, I could definitely live in a tar paper shack! :lol:
  • Options
    to all of those attending the Spectrum shows ... i wish, i wish, i wish, i wish ... i wish that i was YOU.
    Give way to nature ...
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    if anyone is on the fence or even mildly considering it. Get your ass to Philly. These shows are spectacular and we are really witnessing a huge mark made by Pearl Jam. Im not from Philly but the energy around these shows, especially with the World Series is going on simultaneously.... is remarkable.

Get down here you wont regret it.