PHILLY 3 AND 4 POSTERS

Comments

• chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    EP1973 wrote:
    If everyone is just gonna bitch and complain about the posters, maybe the band should just quit selling posters unique to each gig...might quell the self importance and entitlement that permeates from the majority of the posters on this board...not all, but the majority.
    Lighten up...

These are posters with pictures of Batman and Robin that we are talking about.....

Self importancce and entitlement??? That would be in the 10club ticket thread.......

Hahahaha we're talkin bout posters... posters

To each his own, but I don't like this series and won't buy it, plain and simple. I like having posters from shows I've been to and like the artwork from... has nothing to do with self importance, entitlement, or anything else other than personal taste.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    i'll take the worst ever klausen over this garbage anyday. how do people like this set. it's a amazing. they are awful.

PEARL+JAM+DENVER+++1.JPG:mrgreen:
  • Wilds wrote:
    i'll take the worst ever klausen over this garbage anyday. how do people like this set. it's a amazing. they are awful.

PEARL+JAM+DENVER+++1.JPG:mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol: I thought the same thing.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • stupid cartoon posters are... well... i mean... stupid?
    Anyone over the age of 30...

Who actually buys those posters and hangs them on their wall.....Needs some serious help....

Or still lives in their parents basement.
    These last two comments were specifically what I referenced. I personally do not care in the least what you like or hang on your walls.
    Comments such as these, I object to reading.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    stupid cartoon posters are... well... i mean... stupid?

Who actually buys those posters and hangs them on their wall.....Needs some serious help....

Or still lives in their parents basement.....

hehehehehehehe..................

hmpf.
    evidently i need serious help? ;)
    that's probably likely, but certainly not b/c of my pj poster collection. :twisted:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

This coming from a guy who has posted almost 7000 times on a rock bands message board.
  • i have both coming in the mail. not my style at all. anyone interested?

pm sent.

on a different note... oh my how this thread took a turn for the worse. Look what you started
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,276
    These threads are allways great to look at they have so many twist&turns you just never know where it will take you sort of like the shows :P
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,711
    DS114969 wrote:
    Tom Tomorrow:

Also: apparently the images are also being used on shirts. Last night was the first I’d heard about that. I guess you can form a larger image with those as well, if you get three other friends together and each wear a different night’s shirt …
    Say what you want about people who collect/display posters...any group who does this with the 4 shirts will be the Four Horsemen of Nerdlingers.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    I will have night 3 coming in the mail and would like to get rid of it.
  • EP1973EP1973 Posts: 112
    EP1973 wrote:
    If everyone is just gonna bitch and complain about the posters, maybe the band should just quit selling posters unique to each gig...might quell the self importance and entitlement that permeates from the majority of the posters on this board...not all, but the majority.
    Lighten up...

These are posters with pictures of Batman and Robin that we are talking about.....

Self importancce and entitlement??? That would be in the 10club ticket thread.......
    But really, does it matter? Everything the band does is scrutinized on her to the point of absurdity. Folks have to be delusional to: A)Think the band does things to specifically please them, B)Think everything the band does should please them, and C)Think the band really gives a rat's ass whether or not each individual fan likes everything they do. And that relates straight back to self importance and entitlement. In reality, the band doesn't owe us shit...but many folks on here seem to think the opposite. Reading some of this stuff on here is like walking down a 7th grade hallway with your ears open. I think it's hilarious.
  • These last two comments were specifically what I referenced. I personally do not care in the least what you like or hang on your walls.
    Ok...

But I have a strange feeling that many 30-40 yr olds. who still collect comic books, and star wars figures, and watch star trek...

Would be able to laugh at themselves....Everyone should be able to sit back and laugh at themselves for all our silly quirks, habits, blah blah blah....Life is fun....

You shouldnt take this message board or anything I say too serious...Its a message board...

Trust me on this one....Because I am not taking anything you have to say seriously....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

This coming from a guy who has posted almost 7000 times on a rock bands message board.
    Exactly...

And I can giggle and laugh at myself for doing just that...

Just like the 30-40yr. old comic book collectors should be able to do...

We are discussing posters, comic books, and rock bands here.....Not global peace...
  • billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    [This coming from a guy who has posted almost 7000 times on a rock bands message board.[/quote]Exactly...

And I can giggle and laugh at myself for doing just that...

Just like the 30-40yr. old comic book collectors should be able to do...

We are discussing posters, comic books, and rock bands here.....Not global peace...[/quote]

cause then you would be going here...

http://www.globalpeacefoundation.org/

can I get a hallelujah... :D
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    I agree 100%
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II

hmpf.
    that's probably likely, but certainly not b/c of my pj poster collection. :twisted:
    Yes..

YOU are a geek!!!!
    And I will be the FIRST person to tell YOU that you are a geek!!!!

hehehehehehe

And it is us geeks, who can admit to being a geek, and laugh at ourselves....Who are having the most fun....

But I still dont have any comic books or star wars figures....And I never will...
  • I will be having a Halloween night poster for sale if anyone wants it...I traded someone here on the board during the pre-sale for my pre-ordered Salt Lake City....boy did he get the better end of that stick!!!

I won't get it for a little while, but if you want it, let me know...I really wish I liked Tom's ginchy, retro-style art, but I wish even more so that Brad Klausen would have been given the opportunity to kill us all with a bad-ass Halloween night poster :cry::cry::cry:

Oh, well, such is life...
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."

hmpf.
    Yes..

YOU are a geek!!!!

hehehehehehe

And it is us geeks, who can admit to being a geek, and laugh at ourselves....Who are having the most fun....

But I still dont have any comic books or star wars figures....And I never will...

geek....i can accept. ;)
    saying i need help or live in my parents basement...not so much. :P
    and christ, i am soon to be over 40. yeowzers.

however, i love my pearl jam posters.
    :mrgreen:

oh, and i am totally not into comics either. not at all. however, i still love the art. it's very retro. i also love the EV batman poster and the EVil kinevil too, and have both.

and i preordered 10.30...missed out on 10.31...but i WILL be buying it saturday, tis my 30th show!...and i will happily get it framed and display it with the rest of my collection. someday, i do hope to gfinish the basement and display them as i really want, rather than in our guest room. haha.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• hmpf.
    Yes..

YOU are a geek!!!!

hehehehehehe

But I still dont have any comic books or star wars figures....And I never will...[/quote]

geek....i can accept. ;)
    saying i need help or live in my parents basement...not so much. :P
    and christ, i am soon to be over 40. yeowzers.

however, i love my pearl jam posters.
    :mrgreen:

oh, and i am totally not into comics either. not at all. however, i still love the art. it's very retro. i also love the EV batman poster and the EVil kinevil too, and have both.

and i preordered 10.30...missed out on 10.31...but i WILL be buying it saturday, tis my 30th show!...and i will happily get it framed and display it with the rest of my collection. someday, i do hope to gfinish the basement and display them as i really want, rather than in our guest room. haha.[/quote]
    you need help....

trust me on this one....

and the sooner you get that help...

the better off you will be....

hehehehehe
  • Anyone over the age of 30...

Or still lives in their parents basement.
    These last two comments were specifically what I referenced. I personally do not care in the least what you like or hang on your walls.

Its funny...

Twice you have quoted me....
    And twice you left off the part where i followed my statement with....hehehehehehehehehe

But thats ok....

Im sure the 200 or so people who have read my crap on this board for the last 7 years know I was only poking a little fun at the comic book, star trek geeks...

i am pretty sure 99% of them didnt take it all too serious....
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    here you go, Speedy...

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheHEHE!!!! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    you really like saying "hehehehehehehe" dont you?
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City

you need help....

trust me on this one....

and the sooner you get that help...

the better off you will be....

hehehehehe

my wallet, perhaps....agrees with you.
    however, the sickness has already taken hold. i avoided it my first 5 tour years. italy 2006 started it, and then yes...it's too late! :lol: eh, we all have our issues and i have always been a wee bit OCD. ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• DS114969 wrote:
    Actually...

I really like saying..."May the force be with you"

But thats just me....

Well I have to go now...

My mom is going to bake me some cookies...As long as I promise to take out the garbage and clean my room....
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    DS114969 wrote:
    Actually...

I really like saying..."May the force be with you"

But thats just me....

Well I have to go now...

My mom is going to bake me some cookies...As long as I promise to take out the garbage and clean my room....

Don't forget to do your homework...
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    stupid cartoon posters are... well... i mean... stupid?

hmpf.

I'll say. ;) :twisted:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • MS6042MS6042 Posts: 1
    I can't believe how much rediculous dialogue has been generated off of the topic of posters! In any event, I'd really like posters for Philly 2 and Philly 4. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it!
  • I for one like the posters for the Concert Series. There different, but that what makes me like them so much. The cartoon characters are great. I think once all four are together people will change there mind.
    the wolf wrote:

I'll say. ;) :twisted:

:x :evil: :twisted:

one bit of happiness in all this - apparently plenty of posters to be had!
    i soooo hope this holds true for halloween. i was forseeing having to get there really early and worrying.....far rather relax, enjoy time with friends/fans, then score a poster easily. as it should be, really. happy to read that seems well the reality thus far.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• i personally like these posters but i feel like there should be an additional one on the 31st. maybe a halloween/tearing down the spectrum themed one. these tom tomorrow posters are bad ass but they don't work as far as commemorating the the venue.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status