Options

Poster Trades Here

Comments

• Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    Just an update. The following posters are still available and in perfect condition except where noted. Shoot me an e-mail at mcgruff10@aol.com or pm me with an offer. I can send photographs of any poster. Thanks again.

Mike

1998:
    Los angeles '98 (pin holes and some corners torn. i hung this one up in college thinking i was cool. lol )

2000:

Camden
    Montreal

2003:
    holmdel
    hershey
    bristow: pending sale
    nassau colliseum/uniondale
    camden (edges slightly bent)
    spectrum

2005:
    Kitchener
    philadelphia

Bump.. :)
    Dont have an LA??
  • Options
    I have a Black/ Blue Ed Poster East Coast I will swap + Shipping fees + a few extras for the Chicago Poster. Please PM if you can or will.

I love that poster.........
  • Options
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    Hey, you hijacked my thread!!!!!!

JK :)

Nite Jammers!!
  • Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    Bump
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,003
    This may be a little bit selfish, but if anyone got shut out of the poster sale and would be happy just to have a poster, regardless of its value or what not - would anyone like to buy a poster off me for face value if I don't like it? This is a gamble on anyone's part, but here's the thing: there are some posters I'm sure I won't like but are of some value, and I would still sell those to you for face value. :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,028
    benjs wrote:
    This may be a little bit selfish, but if anyone got shut out of the poster sale and would be happy just to have a poster, regardless of its value or what not - would anyone like to buy a poster off me for face value if I don't like it? This is a gamble on anyone's part, but here's the thing: there are some posters I'm sure I won't like but are of some value, and I would still sell those to you for face value. :)
    what's the poster? what are you having your own mystery auction?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,279
    benjs wrote:

I got shut out and want in
  • Options
    I don't know what the poster is - I have yet to receive it, and likely won't for the next while since i'm in Canada. So I guess, yeah, you could say I am having my own little mystery auction LukinFan... an auction that just goes to the first person to ask, which was Weekapaug :) Phish fan, I take it?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,181
    Not

For

Resale
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    If it's GR 06 I'll buy it for face or try to trade for it.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    no thanks, I already have a Denver poster.
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    jblagg wrote:
    no thanks, I already have a Denver poster.
    I know, it seems like a jackass-y thing to do. I'm just taking out some insurance... and someone said "Not for resale"... I'm talking about face value.. getting back what I paid. I understand this is technically a resale, but if it's reselling for face value, (will be $30, I won't charge for the shipping costs 10C charged me), I don't think it should be any huge issue, should it?

EV
  • Options
    Since Posters seem to be the hot topic today, is anyone willing to part with their

MSG 08 red background print or
    Kenyon Hall

I will trade my mystery poster for either of these, plus cash. I understand the kenyon hall is going to be tough, but really, someone may want to trade the msg... its not that sought after is it.
  • Options
    sure you'll only sell it for $30 because if its worth more than what you paid, you'll keep it.

I wish everything was conditional like that, sounds like a good deal for you! If you get a poster worth $15 sell it back for $30.

If it is worth $100 you'll keep it

Why would we think that was selfish?????????
  • Options
    I'll buy it. PM me, im in toronto too
  • Options
    sure you'll only sell it for $30 because if its worth more than what you paid, you'll keep it.

I wish everything was conditional like that, sounds like a good deal for you! If you get a poster worth $15 sell it back for $30.

If it is worth $100 you'll keep it

Why would we think that was selfish?????????
    I'm being honest about it, and by no means am I forcing anyone to deal with me.

EV
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Just depends on who is looking for what, or if they simply dont care......

In my case...drsluggo and I are trading for my mystery poster. He is giving me the Chicago from last night, and I am in turn giving him my mystery poster, SIGHT UNSEEN...Going to simply address it to him and send it out without ever knowing.....WHO KNOWS what I am giving up, huh? He could be getting a dussel or an LA...it isnt about value for me.. He is fine with it as am I....

I LOVE THIS SHIT!!! :)

Good Luck!!
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options

In my case...drsluggo and I are trading for my mystery poster. He is giving me the Chicago from last night, and I am in turn giving him my mystery poster, SIGHT UNSEEN...Going to simply address it to him and send it out without ever knowing.....WHO KNOWS what I am giving up, huh? He is fine with it as am I....

Good Luck!!

With all due respect, I think that is entirely different from opening the poster and then sending it. I have no problem with that...
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500

In my case...drsluggo and I are trading for my mystery poster. He is giving me the Chicago from last night, and I am in turn giving him my mystery poster, SIGHT UNSEEN...Going to simply address it to him and send it out without ever knowing.....WHO KNOWS what I am giving up, huh? He is fine with it as am I....

Good Luck!!

see now that is the way to do it

watch and learn how its done by the king
  • Options

In my case...drsluggo and I are trading for my mystery poster. He is giving me the Chicago from last night, and I am in turn giving him my mystery poster, SIGHT UNSEEN...Going to simply address it to him and send it out without ever knowing.....WHO KNOWS what I am giving up, huh? He could be getting a dussel or an LA...it isnt about value for me.. He is fine with it as am I....

Good Luck!!
    Truthfully, it's not about value for me... as I said, all I'm interested in is having a poster that I personally appreciate. If I don't like it, but it's valuable, I'll try and trade for a poster I appreciate - independent of its value. pjtradeking - please don't compare me to you, because (and I'm not being sarcastic) what you're doing is incredible, what I'm doing is not. At all.
    Edit: And after reading what mookieblalock said, I'd like to try and make this a little bit more fair. If expressobeans' average cost is below $30, I'll sell it for that price.

EV
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    benjs wrote:
    Truthfully, it's not about value for me... as I said, all I'm interested in is having a poster that I personally appreciate. If I don't like it, but it's valuable, I'll try and trade for a poster I appreciate - independent of its value. pjtradeking - please don't compare me to you, because (and I'm not being sarcastic) what you're doing is incredible, what I'm doing is not. At all.
    Edit: And after reading what mookieblalock said, I'd like to try and make this a little bit more fair. If expressobeans' average cost is below $30, I'll sell it for that price.

:eek: That was NOT a dig at you at all!! SERIOUSLY! SO SORRY....I wasnt comparing myself to you at all. Nor was I implying I didnt like what you are doing. I was simply stating what I had worked out with the good dr. I dont frown on what you are doing ONE BIT! There will ALWAYS be someone who will want whatever you get REAGARDLESS of your value. Sorry if that came accross the wrong way, NOT my intention.....:)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,028
    Get_Right wrote:
    see now that is the way to do it

watch and learn how its done by the king
    Don King?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    :eek: That was NOT a dig at you at all!! SERIOUSLY! SO SORRY....I wasnt comparing myself to you at all. Nor was I implying I didnt like what you are doing. I was simply stating what I had worked out with the good dr. I dont frown on what you are doing ONE BIT! There will ALWAYS be someone who will want whatever you get REAGARDLESS of your value. Sorry if that came accross the wrong way, NOT my intention.....:)
    No worries, don't be sorry! That was me trying to make sure people recognize my own opinion of what I'm doing (sorry if I'm becoming incoherent, I'm exhausted). Basically, I just want a poster I like. End of story. If I can't have a poster I like, I'd love to get my money out, and get a poster into the hands of someone who would appreciate it.

EV
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    Since Posters seem to be the hot topic today, is anyone willing to part with their

MSG 08 red background print or
    Kenyon Hall

I will trade my mystery poster for either of these, plus cash. I understand the kenyon hall is going to be tough, but really, someone may want to trade the msg... its not that sought after is it.

when your mystery is no longer a mystery, then we can talk...
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
    This thread will be merged with another poster thread. Please try to condense the poster topics into a few threads. Thank you.

Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    there toronto 06 klausen for my msg1 or my green lolla?
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,954
    there toronto 06 klausen for my msg1 or my green lolla?

Please see this thread. Thank you

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=300396
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    will anyone trade me there Toronto 06 klausen for either my msg1 or green lolla?
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Sea wrote:
    I think I see what you're trying to do, Sea... put a link to the same page, get us to click the button and hopefully be too occupied to post :)

EV
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,954
    benjs wrote:
    I think I see what you're trying to do, Sea... put a link to the same page, get us to click the button and hopefully be too occupied to post :)

oopsy. that thread was accidentally merged. :p