A reason to not sing a long in concert...

Comments

• SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,152
    This is pretty funny, but mostly not. Screw this person.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • I couldnt make it through the first minute. Just brutal to listen to.
    5/26/06 - Camden, NJ -- 10/31/09 - Phila, PA -- 10/21/13 - Phila, PA -- 10/22/13 - Phila, PA -- 04/28/16 - Phila, PA -- 04/29/16 - Phila, PA -- 09/14/22 - Camden, NJ
  • So i took a look at her profile... she has dozens of these videos. All the same.. she jumps around so you can't see the video without getting sick and sings over the band so they can't be heard. Yet she just keeps putting em up on utube. What a freak!
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    I got to 0:27 and vomited. Now have a new keyboard. Thank her for that. I had that bullsh!t right next to me at LA3. Except it was a guy. He looked like a walrus and sang like Chubaca (spelling? That hairy thing in Star Wars). I think Chubaca was actually a bear with it's nutts being squeezed in a vice. This dope sang, like Chubaca, during Just Breathe and now that haunts me for life. Every time I play Just Breathe, his walrus moaning haunts me as if I had had a childhood "experience". I think people should be considerate of others. They're not playing in your living room just for you. Sing, but WTF, try to somewhat keep it to yourself. That moaning in the YouTube or that Walrus at LA3 is no different than someone pissing on me. Two ways of ruining a concert experience. There's probably many more ways.

this entire thread is hilarious, especially your chubaca reference...im dyin here!!! as for the singer funny but not funny.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited October 2009
    is that the croatian-bosnian replacements?
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Black-12Black-12 Posts: 249
    Lasted about 10 seconds...Hopefully she was drunk, why on earth would someone post this of themselfs? Does she have no self respect?
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    :shock: That is the worst I've ever heard. It is so going on twitter.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    OMFG!?!?!?! That is the BEST!!! I've gotta go grab some headphones and really appricate this ... EPIC FAIL!
    [sic] happens
  • timctimc Posts: 664
    I plan on being not able to speak after night 3 and 4 :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    i was nervous i was going to open this and hear myself! :shock: whew...hopefully i never sound THAT bad to those around me!

that is seriously hysterical. i am laughing out loud at work...luckily i'm the only one in the office!
  • Jesus Christ! didn't anyone around her tell her to STFU? I might've had to choke a bitch.
  • I got to 0:27 and vomited. Now have a new keyboard. Thank her for that. I had that bullsh!t right next to me at LA3. Except it was a guy. He looked like a walrus and sang like Chubaca (spelling? That hairy thing in Star Wars). I think Chubaca was actually a bear with it's nutts being squeezed in a vice. This dope sang, like Chubaca, during Just Breathe and now that haunts me for life. Every time I play Just Breathe, his walrus moaning haunts me as if I had had a childhood "experience". I think people should be considerate of others. They're not playing in your living room just for you. Sing, but WTF, try to somewhat keep it to yourself. That moaning in the YouTube or that Walrus at LA3 is no different than someone pissing on me. Two ways of ruining a concert experience. There's probably many more ways.

haha, sorry you put up with the walrus but your post was soo funny
  • wow. Didn't know Yoko Ono was a PJ fan.
    WOOT!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    wow.
    that was beyond horrible.
    yikes!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ParksyParksy Posts: 1,749
    YES!!!

Hilarious!

When I saw that, I instantly thought of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur7U9ck3HxI

she likely thought she sounded like the first part of this clip. :D

copyright: fox :)
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    omfg.... this is hilarious....

you can hear people yelling "...killing us" and "shut up"...

anyway, good stuff
    wishlistfoundation.org
    oh boy there's more than one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7palxtkt3SQ

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Keep making the vids Camila!!!!
    wishlistfoundation.org
    another gem!!!.... and love the jumping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlLWXE0B4d8
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    she really must think she sounds good to post so many vids.....and yes, if you havent seen them, she sings in all of them. :o
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    I sing as much as I want, as loud as I want, how wrong as I want, couse Ive payed for my ticket.

+2 as long as your not hurting anyone.. who cares if your singing is bad :D Thats why ed is hooked up to a mic... so you can hear him over the other singing :D
  • G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    HOLY SHIT! That's horrible.

Is that William Hung Singing?

William_Hung.jpg
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    I sing as much as I want, as loud as I want, how wrong as I want, couse Ive payed for my ticket.

+2 as long as your not hurting anyone.. who cares if your singing is bad :D Thats why ed is hooked up to a mic... so you can hear him over the other singing :D

Questionable statement, "Thats why ed is hooked up to a mic... so you can hear him over the other singing". In my case at LA3, the aforementioned Walrus was as loud as Ed. It was totally noticable, totally interfered with the experience, was inappropriate. There were others singing, not overly loud, those people were not an issue. This was the equivalent to someone, after eating at a buffet, is totally full, and afterwards pisses on the food stating, "well, I'm full, that was good". And then leaving. Sort of ruins it for others without even remotely considering about their experience.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • holy crap, if i was sitting anywhere near this girl i would have chopped my ears off.
    Follow the ageless tide.
    Follow the angled light.
    Follow the strangest tribe.
  • G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    I agree with Vedderanarian. I don't care if you paid for your ticket and wanna sing as loud as you want... you can't if you are interfering with the show. Nope. Can't do it. I would throw a beer on that woman if she sang like that next to me all show. It's like the loud mouth at a ball game who's droppin F Bombs around kids and families. Yeah... you paid for the ticket but no where on the ticket does it give you the freedom to be an obnoxious clown. Honestly... that's what she's doing. It's not just the fact that she has a wretched voice and sounds like a dying elephant... She's interrupting the performance... and for that... she should be racked.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Daaaaaaayumm!!

:shock: :shock:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • holy crap, if i was sitting anywhere near this girl i would have chopped my ears off.

i would've chopped her head off.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,013
    I couldn't laugh any harder! LMAO

I don't see anything wrong with her (beside her giraffe voice) I rather have her next to me than the girl who scream wooo wooo wooo, or the people who go to the bathroom 100 times in the middle of the songs.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • oh man i left this thread for a few hours and i come back and the comments are HILARIOUS.

holy fuck i wish i was at these philly shows...but definitely not next to this chick, i'd have to "choke a bitch", as someone earlier put it. HILARIOUS.

AND IF SHE'S AT TONITE'S SHOW, I EXPECT A FULL REPORT TOMORROW, COMPLETE WITH NEW COMMENTS!!

WE GOTTA CHECK HER CHANNEL AGAIN TOMORROW MORNING AND SEE IF SHE POSTS ANY MORE VIDEO!!!! LOL I'M DYIN HERE!!! :lol:
    "If you love someone, set them free. If someone loves you, don't fuck up." -ev

6/29/03 - Montreal, QC 10/1/04 - Reading, PA
    10/3/05 - Philadelphia, PA 5/12/06 - Albany, NY
    6/27/08 - Hartford, CT (FRONT ROW CENTER!)
    8/2/08 - (ev) Boston, MA 6/9/09 - (ev) Albany, NY
    8/21/09 - Toronto, ON 5/10/10 - Buffalo, NY
  • pjsycopjsyco Posts: 646
    OMG...I would rather stick my junk in a meat grinder than listen to that again. It's soooo bad, it's funny. Oh well, I guess I can't say much...my singing is not much better.
  • pjsycopjsyco Posts: 646
    ONE WORD: GITMO
This discussion has been closed.