Options

Ten Club # 360***

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited April 2008 in The Porch
So were am I going to be sittin, on the roof?
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Oxxys wrote:

No, right behind me. # 359XXX
    "There's alot to be said for nowhere"
  • Options
    lol unless I win the lottery picks and get right up front (highly doubtful, but a boy can wish right)

does anyone really have any idea? will I be on the floor?
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    jbalicki10jbalicki10 Posts: 517
    You got the third bathroom stall on the 3 rd level behind the stage.

Probably 45th row..
  • Options
    Oxxys wrote:
    lol unless I win the lottery picks and get right up front (highly doubtful, but a boy can wish right)

does anyone really have any idea? will I be on the floor?

Depends on the venue. I'm heading to Columbia, VA beach and Camden I so I feel that my seats will be pretty good for the southern shows. Camden.... not sure. If you are talking MSG, the roof might be about right.
    "There's alot to be said for nowhere"
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    350xxx and very hopeful that dc will be okay and msg, hey at least im in.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    well I got ten club tickets for MSG 1, Camden 1, and DC

but I thought they didn't release nearly as many ten club tickets this tour

sorry this is my first time buying ten club tickets even though I have tried and failed during the vic sale
  • Options
    I'm 340xxx. For the 2006 tour, I was in 202 and 201 for the Camden shows, then 123 for the East Rutherford shows. I'm expecting the same this year for Camden and 200 level side stage for MSG.
    ...just got a fresh bottle.
  • Options
    tdmuwtdmuw Posts: 29
    I'm 332xxx, in '06 I had row 34 center and row 24 Stone's side at the Gorge for nights 1 and 2 respectively.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,086
    Oxxys wrote:

Probably either middle of the floor or lower level wings. Your seats will be solid.
  • Options
    my seats will be solid at least for the first night, but night II will be in section 314 almost at a right angle of McCready's side oh well i"m in the building thats more than some people can say on this board today, sorry guys I've been there most notably with the vic last year
  • Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    If you're talking MSG, you'll be sitting in Jersey.

Hope you get some decent seats.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    350xxx and very hopeful that dc will be okay and msg, hey at least im in.

hey you'll be by me in dc! 351xxx
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    10 c seats, whatever the number will be better than TM seats in the garden!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    My number is 338***. The seats, on the whole, will be pretty good.

My seats in 06 in DC were awesome. Side stage. Stone's side. Cleveland 06 was better.
  • Options
    You would be next to me if I were going, mine is 360xxx also. Joined in Nov. of 2005.