KLRU ACL show setlist?

slingsling Posts: 169
edited October 2009 in The Porch
Does anybody have a setlist for the KLRU ACL show? I know they're not going to air the whole concert, but I'm still curious what the choices are... I've only found a half dozen online... I don't think I can wait until it airs!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Setlist: Walking The Cow (Ed and Jeff), Just Breathe (w/strings), The End (w/strings), The Fixer, Johnny Guitar, Amongst The Waves, Unthought Known, Army Reserve, Driven To Tears, Do the Evolution, Got Some

Encore: Lukin (w/strings), Red Mosquito w/ Ben Harper, Inside Job, Life Wasted Reprise, Betterman, Gonna See My Friend, Porch

Encore II: Crazy Mary, Star Spangled Banner

Here are some stories on the taping:
    http://www.billboard.com/news/pearl-jam ... 8404.story

http://www.austin360.com/blogs/content/ ... acl_t.html
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • slingsling Posts: 169
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
  • IsaacIsaac Posts: 137
    You should probably know about this if you don't already know... pretty much every show and every song they played at those shows...

http://www.twofeetthick.com/concert-chronology/
    Isaac wrote:
    You should probably know about this if you don't already know... pretty much every show and every song they played at those shows...

For some reason, twofeetthick has an incorrect setlist for this performance.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
    Isaac wrote:

Ooh, thanks! As you can tell, I'm a newbie around here... This is turning into a part-time job trying to get up to speed on everything since I joined a month ago. :P No more free time!
    Any guesses on which songs will be picked for the taping?
    Probably the fixer and got some, Just Breathe, Evolution, and either Porch or Crazy Mary....not sure what else? I read that the band gets to choose what songs to include but don't know if its true.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    sling wrote:
    Isaac wrote:

Ooh, thanks! As you can tell, I'm a newbie around here... This is turning into a part-time job trying to get up to speed on everything since I joined a month ago. :P No more free time!

It's a part time job for me too, and i've been here since the start ! :? don't know what that really says about me. :D
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    DS114969 wrote:
    Probably the fixer and got some, Just Breathe, Evolution, and either Porch or Crazy Mary....not sure what else? I read that the band gets to choose what songs to include but don't know if its true.

From the clips on YouTube, Eddie seems a little out of tune on Just Breathe. He was terrific on Walking the Cow, though! I hope they choose well - as I'm gonna be making everybody I know watch the show, PJ fan or not!

DS114969, were you lucky enough to be there in person?
    the wolf wrote:
    It's a part time job for me too, and i've been here since the start ! :? don't know what that really says about me. :D

What that says is that you're much smarter than me in figuring out early on where you should spend your time. :) I loved them in '91 & along the way, but was too stupid to realize I should be diving in much deeper!
    sling wrote:

From the clips on YouTube, Eddie seems a little out of tune on Just Breathe. He was terrific on Walking the Cow, though! I hope they choose well - as I'm gonna be making everybody I know watch the show, PJ fan or not!

DS114969, were you lucky enough to be there in person?

I wasn't there in person, but I saw the performance at a live simulcast that took place about a block away from the recording studio. Eddie seemed nervous before starting Just Breathe. He started and stopped a couple of times and appeared to be wiping sweat from his hands.

That was a great night for me though because after the performance he came out to greet the crowd and shook everyone's hand and said hello. Class act!
    Oh, you lucky dog! :D Congrats on getting to meet him!
    I love reading the stories on here of how sweet he is to the fans...

That's interesting about him being nervous before Just Breathe! Kinda ironic.
    sling wrote:
    Oh, you lucky dog! :D Congrats on getting to meet him!
    I love reading the stories on here of how sweet he is to the fans...

That's interesting about him being nervous before Just Breathe! Kinda ironic.

Yeah..easy to understand if the cameras were so close to his face.
    We ladies love the super close-up cameras! :P
    DS114969 wrote:
    Eddie seemed nervous before starting Just Breathe. He started and stopped a couple of times and appeared to be wiping sweat from his hands.

By the way, he was probably also nervous because he was too sober. :lol:
  • 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”