"Got Some" live, listening to the Austin boot....

VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
edited October 2009 in The Porch
Got Some is really, really awesome. In fact, that whole Austin boot is awesome.

However, it might be best if they remove the extra mic stands from the stage on that song. Ed does just fine without the need for any extra help.
Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,558
    Matt's drum sound is just ace in this show! :D:D
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    Brisk. wrote:

He is clearly drumming like never before. I was listening to other Matt PJ albums and Matt PJ tours like 00 through Present, and nothing before sounds even close to where he's at right now.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,558
    Brisk. wrote:

He is clearly drumming like never before. I was listening to other Matt PJ albums and Matt PJ tours like 00 through Present, and nothing before sounds even close to where he's at right now.

Well i dont really notice all this crap about better drumming here and there, still think its all the same, from the tours he has been on. He just does different fills here and there. But yeah the sound of his kit is just really nice and the whole bootleg leg recording of it perfect.
  • i love austin..and got some is like a machine gun!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I think it would be better without the backing vocals. Otherwise, it's amazing. So much better than the Conan debut.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    man, i love this bootleg...so much energy!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    So true and the set list Rocks!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    So true and the set list Rocks!!

Couldn't agree more! I've been listening to it non-stop!
    Austin, TX
  • I think the forum administrators should make a seperate section for live music discussion... OH WAIT They have :roll:
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    I think the forum administrators should make a seperate section for live music discussion... OH WAIT They have :roll:

I'm glad to know I'm not discussing this in the wrong forum:

"The Porch
    Step out on the porch to discuss Pearl Jam's music, tour, appearances, causes they support, etc. It's all about Pearl Jam here. "
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    I think the forum administrators should make a seperate section for live music discussion... OH WAIT They have :roll:

"The Porch
    Step out on the porch to discuss Pearl Jam's music, tour, appearances, causes they support, etc. It's all about Pearl Jam here. "

well said. that's exactly what i was going to say. tommy----if you don't like it, don't read it.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • I think the forum administrators should make a seperate section for live music discussion... OH WAIT They have :roll:

"The Porch
    its Pearl Jam all the way ;)
  • darthdarth Posts: 139
    Argghhh I'm waiting for my boot in the mail!! The show was so bad ass I can't wait to hear it again!
    9/16/95; 10/14/00; 10/15/00; 10/17/00; 4/5/03; 4/6/03; 10/04/09; 11/12/12 (Ed); 11/16/13; 10/12/14