DA COAL REGIONS 462 T.F.

DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
edited November 2009 in Given To Fly (live)
I was impressed by the showing of people traveling from DA COAL REGIONS, P.A.

Especially those them there from Schuylkill and Northumberland County.

I'm originally from Kulpmont. Do I know any of you?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• my grandfather was a coal miner in hazleton, pa...he was crippled by a crane that fell on him in the 50s
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Don't know if I know ya, but I'm from the thriving metropolis of Shamokin

Ya know, where the 'trees' are in Shamokin...

...between the two's and four's :D
  • EP1973EP1973 Posts: 112
    I'm from the Western part of Virginia...almost in Tennessee. Most all of my folks (Dad, Papaw, Uncles) work or worked in the mines until retirement. It's a dirty and dangerous business. I wised up and became an high School English teacher...lol. The thing that sucks about being from here when it come to concerts is that unless PJ plays Knoxville, I always have to drive a minimum of 4 hours to get to a show....but I always end up drivin' it anyways.
  • My father grew up in Girardville.

I visit the area all the time especially Shenandoah to get my Kilbo!!!
  • Hey, Funny subject title, caught my eye right away. Not sure if I know anyone from Kulpmont.
    I'm heading to the shows from the village of Cumbola. I actually live in a little "patch" between Cumbola and New Philadelphia called Shoo-Fly. See you at the rock shows!
  • rr06rr06 Posts: 5
    I am coming from Lehighton
  • I'm originally from Mount Carmel. I'm sure I know at least one of you in this thread...
    13 MD, PHL I II, BK I II, BUF, PGH
    12 PHL
    11 EV PHL
    10 MSGI&II, NEW, Hartford, VA
    09 ACL, PHLI II III & IV
    08 CAMI & II, DC, MSG I & II, EV - NY I, Newark, DC I
    07 CHI
    06 CLE CAMI & II DC NJ I & II PIT CIN
    05 MTL OTW PHL
    04 PA
    03 ALB SC CAMI HER NJ
    00 JBII CAMI
  • I am from Hazleton and I love the 462 T.F. reference. I will be at all 4 shows.

See yous at the show, henna?
  • Originally from the doah
  • Coming from Schoentown (Port Carbon)... Originally from Minersville.

There are 8 of us coming down for the Saturday show all from Minersville originally with 2 still there and the rest of us from Schoentown (Port Carbon) now.

Lets show them how to part Coal Region Style..
  • I am originally from Shamokin also --- live the Philly burbs now ---

This is hilarious !!! Always have the "Kilbo" from Shennandoah for all of the holidays !!!
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    Anyone going to McFadden's pre/post party--DAVE ElwayVedder (how lucky to get a name like that for a Pearl Jam fan, eh?) will have 2,000 white "name" stickers.

Put a "462 TF COAL REGIONS...One Two Tree!" Sticker or something like that on ya, TF.

See Yas there.

I graduated Mt. Carmel Area High School in 1986. NOW do I know any of you?
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    EP1973 wrote:
    I'm from the Western part of Virginia... The thing that sucks about being from here when it come to concerts is that unless PJ plays Knoxville, I always have to drive a minimum of 4 hours to get to a show....but I always end up drivin' it anyways.

Try living in South Florida! If there's not a show in S. Florida, it a minimum 7 or 8 to any other state. It's like a penisula down here, now wait.
  • qcreteqcrete Posts: 135
    i'm coming from Pottsville (actually Palo Alto) wed, fri & sat

and i'm bringin' some yuengling
  • EP1973EP1973 Posts: 112
    I'm originally from Mount Carmel. I'm sure I know at least one of you in this thread...
    I'm originally from Big Stone Gap VA...I live and work in Gate City VA now...Mt. Carmel is just a hop, skip, and jump from here.
  • DangDang wrote:
    Anyone going to McFadden's pre/post party--DAVE ElwayVedder (how lucky to get a name like that for a Pearl Jam fan, eh?) will have 2,000 white "name" stickers.

Put a "462 TF COAL REGIONS...One Two Tree!" Sticker or something like that on ya, TF.

See Yas there.

I graduated Mt. Carmel Area High School in 1986. NOW do I know any of you?

I graduated from Shamokin Area High School in '85. Probably ran into you somewhere along the line...
  • 462 Da Fuck.

Holy Cripes, how bout’cha buddy me over town ta da Coney onnanowna dem der hawdogs. I went downda line thisafter fer a couple, two, tree padayda pancakes and Jeezus Mary and Josuf dis Catlick Jabroni tookd my Birchola. I turnt round and I says I goes “Wudges want? Why jafta do dat? Gawann witcha!” He trew a pierogi da size of a car battree at my puss. No word a lie! I took after’em up the pole line but I was piss’n up a rope. I tookd a header on the macadman right inta da piss-da- beds and almost ended up in da corpse house fer cry’n out loud.

I'm from outside of Scranton Actually. But I live in Massachusetts now and sell Yuengling out of my trunk. It's like crack up here...and I'm the only dealer.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    462 da f*ck