Jeff Ament out of Philly shows with extreme constipation

edited October 2009 in The Porch
I heard from a friend of a friend who is cousins with Eddie's plumber that Jeff Ament is having pain while trying to have a bowel movement and often experience straining, bloating, and a sensation of a full bowel so he is being replaced on bass by Jason Alexander from Seinfeld.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    And Ed's got a hangnail...Scott Stapp will be filling in for at least two shows...any unsold tix will be 75 cents at the door....Craig Ferguson will be doin the other other two shows if Ed's hangnail persists...
    be philanthropic
  • I heard from a friend of a friend who is cousins with Eddie's plumber that Jeff Ament is having pain while trying to have a bowel movement and often experience straining, bloating, and a sensation of a full bowel so he is being replaced on bass by Jason Alexander from Seinfeld.

Personally I'd be down for this. Not that George is the type to get along with "hip musicians with complicated shoes"
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    hangnails are no laughing matter
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    doompony wrote:
    hangnails are no laughing matter

They're the new plague....
    be philanthropic
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i pulled one off (heh) recently and couldn't play guitar hero... *bursts into tears*
  • I heard from a friend of a friend who is cousins with Eddie's plumber that Jeff Ament is having pain while trying to have a bowel movement and often experience straining, bloating, and a sensation of a full bowel so he is being replaced on bass by Jason Alexander from Seinfeld.

Personally I'd be down for this. Not that George is the type to get along with "hip musicians with complicated shoes"

HAHA! This is such an obscure and awesome Seinfeld quote, I love it! You must be a Seinfeld nut like me, I'm proud of you.
  • SH17171SH17171 Posts: 425
    Hope this is the same line up for Australia LOL
    Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out