edited October 2009 in The Porch
For the boys to deliver 4 killer nights of Jam. Thank god :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Go Birds!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• For the boys to deliver 4 killer nights of Jam. Thank god :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    You going to all 4???
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • This is going to be fucking awesome
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    How do you get 0 days wen there is still 1 day until they take stage in Philly?

0 days is when you are in the venue waiting for them to take stage.
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    you know it, i was just down there last night for the flyers game and parking sucked saturday is gonna be fun. Can't wait to meet some jammers at mcfaddens. And all out towners 2 words crab fries,chickie and pete's try em u wont be dissapointed.
    Go Birds!!!!
    aNiMaL wrote:

because my clock says 12:22am and the date is oct 27th.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    aNiMaL wrote:

because my clock says 12:22am and the date is oct 27th.
    Ahhh, good point! I am on the west coast and it is still Monday here. :oops:
    0 days is when you are in the venue waiting for them to take stage.[/quote]
    because my clock says 12:22am and the date is oct 27th.[/quote]
    Ahhh, good point! I am on the west coast and it is still Monday here. :oops:[/quote]
    Yeah im so ready the eagles won and now pj is here,and not to mention the WORLD CHAMPS ARE STILL PLAYING. DAMN I LOVE THIS CITY :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Go Birds!!!!
  • you know it, i was just down there last night for the flyers game and parking sucked saturday is gonna be fun. Can't wait to meet some jammers at mcfaddens. And all out towners 2 words crab fries,chickie and pete's try em u wont be dissapointed.

C&P crab fries are, in my opinion, the best fries ever. Having said that, I will probably not ever eat them again and here is why:

A guy I know has worked for that company for many years now. I won't say in what capacity, but lets just say he works for tips. He filled me in on how they do business at that establishment. Apparently, if you leave the tip for your bartender/server on a credit card, they don't see 1 dime of it. And they only get to keep a percentage of their cash tips. You see, this is one of those joints where the owner expects a kickback on tips. I was shocked to hear this, but the staff there makes better money than they would at, say, TGIF, even with the kickback to the ownership. So it makes it hard for the employees to leave without taking a pay cut.

Ever since he told me this, I have not entered a C&P and do not plan to ever do so again. I have way more sympathy for the staff at C&P's than I do for the SEPTA employees who are about to go on strike.
    If anyone is looking for seafood near the venue, I strongly recommend Benny the Bum's.