TOTALLY SCREWED ON TICKETS! I NEED ONE TICKET TO EACH NIGHT!

pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
edited October 2009 in The Porch
I got screwed on tickets, TOTALLY, fucked, like an idiot...
if someone has any extras at face, I need one for each night...
I get to philly at 12:30 on Tues(tomorrow)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtaper wrote:
    What happened???
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Someone promised me a ticket to each night, amazing fan club number, he totally screwed me over once before and said he was going to make it up to me.
    Story after story, phone shut off, can't get paypalled money, blah blah blah, can't pay for hotel room, maybe a half hour ago he finally told me he wasn't going to Philly.
    I kinda doubt he even had tix, but I do see him at every show and he is always top 3 rows...
    This really sucks!
  • pjtaper wrote:
    Someone promised me a ticket to each night, amazing fan club number, he totally screwed me over once before and said he was going to make it up to me.
    Story after story, phone shut off, can't get paypalled money, blah blah blah, can't pay for hotel room, maybe a half hour ago he finally told me he wasn't going to Philly.
    I kinda doubt he even had tix, but I do see him at every show and he is always top 3 rows...
    This really sucks!
    FUCK!!!!

Im sure you will find something floating around at the pre-parties...

Well hopefully you will.....

Why the fuck do people fuck over people like that?? And then wait till the day before to let you know???
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    That sucks man. Whats' this guy's deal anyway? hopefully you find yourself some tickets...
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    This has been another episode of, As the Taper Turns ...
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    why would you do business with someone who fucked you over before?

not to sound like a dick, cause that totally sucks and i feel bad, but you kinda set yourself up for that.

people have been posting tickets all day every day for the past week here though. i'm sure you can scrounge something together. good luck.
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    goto the comcast website...they got some nice tickets for sale,,,,,
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    pjtaper wrote:
    Redeyes dropped a ticket from me on the 30th but passed me a phone #. If your Mic, the ticket is yours. No worries :mrgreen: . My friend has a 10c ticket 26x,xxx for the 31st if you want, send me a pm if interested. Good luck in your search.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • dont worry man,,there alot of good people that will help u u will find your way :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    pjtaper wrote:
    Redeyes dropped a ticket from me on the 30th but passed me a phone #. If your Mic, the ticket is yours. No worries :mrgreen: . My friend has a 10c ticket 26x,xxx for the 31st if you want, send me a pm if interested. Good luck in your search.
    Awesome, I sent you a text, hit me up, I'm lookin for 10C tix, I can't stand TM and don't want to give them more money.
    talk to you soon, and thank you!
  • timctimc Posts: 664
    pjtaper wrote:
    This really sucks!

Sucks try comcast I scored great seats last night!!! Trade some posters for tickets!
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    I know a guy with an extra 10C for tonight (tuesday). I have no idea what his number is, but he's a good guy. LMK if you still need it
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    pjtaper wrote:
    pjtaper wrote:
    I'm lookin for 10C tix, I can't stand TM and don't want to give them more money.

You going to be picky at this point??
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12