LOCKED THREADS

The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
edited October 2009 in The Porch
hey kat or root or sea whoever is monitoring the board now....if there is nothing to worry about, why do these stone threads keep getting deleted? why not just tell us what the deal is?
www.myspace.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Hmmm.....something smells fishy.....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    its you
    www.myspace.com
    locking threads and not addressing the issue only reinforces the rumor you are trying to squash....
    www.myspace.com
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Why would they speak to rumours that aren't true? It's simply a load of bollocks....I'm not sure why you'd expect 10club or band management or whoever to respond to such silliness...It was all made up...fake story...untrue..
    be philanthropic
    Why would they speak to rumours that aren't true? It's simply a load of bollocks....I'm not sure why you'd expect 10club or band management or whoever to respond to such silliness...It was all made up...fake story...untrue..

:roll: how would we know they are not true without a confirmation from someone from the band?

if its not a big deal, why feel the need to lock every thread devoted to it though?
    www.myspace.com
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Them locking the threads is their way of squashing the bs rumor.

They lock the threads to stop the spreading of completely false information.

If it were true, then they would have something to say about it, because there would be an it. But there's not.
    aNiMaL wrote:

If it were true, then they would have something to say about it, because there would be an it. But there's not.

okay, hope you're right. "their way"....just think it would be a lot easier to just come out and say it rather than having to read between the lines and their actions.
    www.myspace.com
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    edited October 2009
    Sign on the door says Jim's bar. Jim can decide what goes on in Jim's bar. If you don't like it, go to Bill's bar.
    Post edited by Paul Andrews on
  • It is not true. 100%. Don't worry about it. And No, I am not assuming.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    its you

Like fuck! haha
    edited October 2009
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    its you

Like fuck! haha

You left yourself open for that one - ya gotta admit it ;)
    Post edited by Paul Andrews on
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    aNiMaL wrote:

okay, hope you're right. "their way"....just think it would be a lot easier to just come out and say it rather than having to read between the lines and their actions.
    I don't think there is anything credible to make a statement about. There has been no credible reports that claims anything about Stone being absent. Blogs from Croatia and Bosnia do not count.
    aNiMaL wrote:
    I don't think there is anything credible to make a statement about. There has been no credible reports that claims anything about Stone being absent. Blogs from Croatia and Bosnia do not count.

I wouldn't trust a Croatian as far as I could throw him... oops my gf is Croatian.. here comes her father aarrgghh!!! 8-)
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Like fuck! haha

she does that a lot...ZING
    www.myspace.com
  • SpencerSpencer Posts: 867
    hey kat or root or sea whoever is monitoring the board now....if there is nothing to worry about, why do these stone threads keep getting deleted? why not just tell us what the deal is?
    It's already been confirmed by 10C that Stone is a-okay and is DEFINITELY playing the Philly and Oz/NZ shows, this has been posted in a few of the locked/deleted threads.

Seriously, this is a completely fabricated NON-STORY.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Picture2.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez

I know.... :? I'm losing my touch....
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Oh now you're just making it too easy for us!!!! This just begs a Divinyls response... anyone, anyone..
  • I_Am_MikeI_Am_Mike Posts: 222
    give a father of 2 trying to pack a house for moving across the country (read: no time to read the rumors) the cliff notes. what's the rumor(s)?
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Oh now you're just making it too easy for us!!!! This just begs a Divinyls response... anyone, anyone..

hahahaha I doubt many people here would even know who the Divinyls are! :lol:
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i hate that song
    ZiggyStar wrote:

But you do ;) but now I'm just being that annoyiong prick on the Fast Forward scetches in the 80s/90s. Hows, that for obscure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7W4WqmXNow
    ZiggyStar wrote:

But you do ;) but now I'm just being that annoyiong prick on the Fast Forward scetches in the 80s/90s. Hows, that for obscure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7W4WqmXNow

Oh, I know all about what you're talking about.....and gee I loved Fast Forward/Full Frontal/Comedy Company!
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Oh, I know all about what you're talking about.....and gee I loved Fast Forward/Full Frontal/Comedy Company!

Watch it Ziggy - you'll show your age. :) Hmm you do bare a striking resemblence to a certain bubble gum chewing brunette who goes, she goes, she just goes...
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Watch it Ziggy - you'll show your age. :) Hmm you do bare a striking resemblence to a certain bubble gum chewing brunette who goes, she goes, she just goes...

I'm thirty -- I'm not ashamed of my age! hahah Good ol' Kylie Mole! :lol: Haven't thought about her in a while.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I'm thirty -- I'm not ashamed of my age! hahah Good ol' Kylie Mole! :lol: Haven't thought about her in a while.

erk, I'm 40.
    ZiggyStar wrote:

erk, I'm 40.

:? Well it was nice chatting with you....bye! ;) j/k
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

erk, I'm 40.

:? Well it was nice chatting with you....bye! ;) j/k

hahaha, usually girls wait until they see my face before ditching me ;)

hahaha, usually girls wait until they see my face before ditching me ;)

Oh I haven't ditched you.....I'm still here! Better show me a photo of you so I know whether I should ditch you though! ;) I'm kidding....I'm kidding! Off to check out your blog.

Thanks Jeags for making this stupid thread -- been good using it to catch up with Paul! haha 8-)
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    aNiMaL wrote:

I wouldn't trust a Croatian as far as I could throw him... oops my gf is Croatian.. here comes her father aarrgghh!!! 8-)

Hey- I know a little Serbo/Croatian. Tell her "Jebo te saren ker". Pronounced "Yebbo tay sharen ker". Means "You look beautiful today".
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
This discussion has been closed.