can't for philly to be over

luke.luke. Posts: 190
edited October 2009 in The Porch
so that every time i come on this board there isn't every 2nd thread having something to do with key words such as philly or the spectrum ...
please just play there pearl jam so we who dont give a shit about philladelphia can participate in the message board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    I chose taking my kids trick or treating over Pearl Jam (I know, what an asshole I am). I hope everyone going has a blast but I will enjoy the encore on the bootleg for $16.98 when it is released. In the end, am I really missing anything? I'm from Boston. I don't give a shit about the Spectrum.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,858
    party pooper

this is a pearl jam message board and right now philly is the hot topic of conversation

although there are some dumbass threads
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,858
    I chose taking my kids trick or treating over Pearl Jam (I know, what an asshole I am). I hope everyone going has a blast but I will enjoy the encore on the bootleg for $16.98 when it is released. In the end, am I really missing anything? I'm from Boston. I don't give a shit about the Spectrum.
    same here
    but I will make two of the shows!! Wed and Friday
  • Boo hoo. God forbid people be excited about something.
  • I like the threads about the shows, but all the stuff with the world series conflict and the how bad traffic will be is getting kinda old.
  • luke.luke. Posts: 190
    Boo hoo. God forbid people be excited about something.

im all for that ... but this has been going on for months ... and there are way too many threads ... philly isn't the centre (center .. for the americans) of the world
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845
    What do you want to talk about? Don't worry, the place will be a ghost town after the tours are over. You can talk about how great Get Right is in due time.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    it's obvious you know how to start a thread so why don't don't you start one about something you would like to talk about

or is that too logical?
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    luke. wrote:
    so that every time i come on this board there isn't every 2nd thread having something to do with key words such as philly or the spectrum ...
    please just play there pearl jam so we who dont give a shit about philladelphia can participate in the message board
    I like bagels and Philly cream cheese while I looked through a spectrum and the world looked weird... I thought I saw a speck strum a chord on a guitar with Dr. Phil. E... i think it was. Probably A-minor.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • ItsOK921ItsOK921 Posts: 169
    So dumb. Its people here who care about PEARL JAM not so much Philly.
  • yah screw philly
    although now that the yankees are in the WS im kinda forced to root for philly. fuckkk.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Great point Norm.
    I didn't piss on the west coast's or other shows' parade, why piss on ours? BTW did you miss wait in the title? Hope you had fun at your's, I will at mine. Have a good evening.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,979
    Don't you hate it when you fuck up the "Subject" line and can't fix it?? :lol::lol::lol:

I must admit, I can kind of relate to the OP :shock:. Maybe Philly should have temporarily gotten its own Forum. :think:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16