Please, Eddie, NOTHINGMAN on WEDNESDAY

vedderchickvedderchick Posts: 48
edited October 2009 in The Porch
He thinks our song is Black - I believe it's more like Nothingman and I'd like him to hear it!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• He thinks our song is Black - I believe it's more like Nothingman and I'd like him to hear it!!!!

followed by black red yellow!!!

i hope you and your guy are ok, cause it seems like none of those are good relationship songs :(
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • He thinks our song is Black - I believe it's more like Nothingman and I'd like him to hear it!!!!

i hope you and your guy are ok, cause it seems like none of those are good relationship songs :(

I'll go for black red yellow!!!

and if only he were as perceptive as you . . . maybe we could follow it all up with "The End" :lol:

I'll go for black red yellow!!!

and if only he were as perceptive as you . . . maybe we could follow it all up with "The End" :lol:

and than some porch and a cover of "piece of crap" w/ uncle neil? *not calling anyone a piece of crap in particular... just bs relationships in general
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...