A Night of ALL Cover Songs on halloween

HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
edited October 2009 in The Porch
Wouldn't it be outrageous if on Halloween, only songs written/recorded by other artists were played?
Talk amongst yourselves.
TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
www.UNOS.org
Donate Organs and Save a Life
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,033
    Yeah.. and all the "special guests" including Bon Jovi, Bono, Boss, Them Crooked Vultures, Hendrix, Jerry Cantrel, Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, and Kurt Cobain can all play Pearl Jam songs.. Great Idea.. :D
  • I want to see Ed come out dressed as Dewey Cox and sing 'walk hard'.
    '03 Montreal
    '03 MSG1
    '03 MSG2
    '06 East Rutherford, NJ.
    '08 MSG2
    '08 Hartford
    '09 Chicago
    '09 Philly 3
    '09 Philly 4
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Pearl Jam needs to make it about themselves now more than ever. Pearl Jam is the best American band ever.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,858
    that would be just fine since I wont be there and only care about hearing pearl jam songs played by the members of pearl jam :P
  • Well, I'm going to hear PJ play their own songs, but I think it would be pretty cool -- and appropriate -- if they played the Cramps' "Surfin' Dead" on Halloween. 8-)
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Picture2.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez