membership renewals

demaydemay Posts: 67
edited October 2009 in The Porch
Hi,

I'd like to suggest that the 10c allow purchasing membership renewals for several years in advance. From an email received, we can purchase 1-2 years in advance. I'd like to suggest that, since there is a very strict enforcement of the policy of renewing memberships or lose your member number, that 10c facilitate a pre-purchasing policy, or, allow members to not lose their membership priority when they do not renew on time.

I'd also like assurance from 10c that expired membership numbers are not manipulated to be given to anyone else

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i don't undertsand the desire to pay for something until you need to.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Is it really that hard to keep track of when you need to renew?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • I get at least 3 E-Mails before my expiration date. If someone can't
    remember to renew with those kind of reminders, too bad for them.

If you're really that forgetful you can also program it in your cell phone as an annual event.
  • EvergreenEvergreen Posts: 492
    I renew mine for 5 years at a time. I never had a problem with that, so apparently you can do it. I just put 5 in the quantity. I just did it in Oct last year and I expire 10/2014.
  • demaydemay Posts: 67
    That's so strange that the site allows you to renew for 5 years, but the response I received from the 10c said 1-2 years. I almost did it for 10 years, but wanted to make sure it was okay first before charging my credit card about $200.

I'd like to prepay because I'd like to pay for it all while I am employed. Please give a brother some credit. It's not about forgetting...it's about affording it. I can afford it now. I'd like to pay for it while I can. I'm a longtime member. I really don't think I'm asking alot here. am i really?