Spectrum Ushers on Call til 2am on 10-31

2»

Comments

• Kloddz wrote:
    Until 2 AM AFTER the clocks go back? (so prev 3 AM?)

Or 2 AM, meaning the new 1 AM?
    Weren't the clocks turned back last weekend? Or is it different between the US and Europe?

There is a week delay in the US for some reason. Europe was last weekend and Europe is this weekend.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    SK281398 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    i believe it. "the boss" played for almost 4 hour's last week @ the spectrum. this being the last night, the last show, the last event @ the spectrum. it's gonna be a night that you'll never ever forget! 8-)

Bruce played for 3 hours 20 minutes.. played till 11:40. not 4 hours... but was a long show.
    thats the norm for him these days. it's amazing what happens when you don't take encore breaks. the 2 times i've seen him on this tour he played 3hours and 20 minutes both times. i saw him in 03 and he played bout 3 hours and 10 minutes
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    *sigh*

You people do realize that being on call until 2am does not mean that Pearl Jam PLAYS until 2am right? The venue needs to be empty of people before the staff leaves, so we'd be looking at 1:15-1:30 as the latest.

In all honesty I'd be surprised if they played past 12, but that's just me.
    i think they will play past midnight just to help out with the parking lot traffic. i'm sure it's gonna be a bitch getting outta the parking lot if the game 3 of the world series and the pj concert end at the same time.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    Kloddz wrote:

Weren't the clocks turned back last weekend? Or is it different between the US and Europe?

no ours has been a few weeks later for the past few years now. unfortunately nobody told my alarm clock and the girlfriend and i were an hour late for work yesterday. happens every FUCKING year. i dont think there is a way to program the new "falling back" date into my stupid alarm clock! :?
    www.myspace.com
  • Kloddz wrote:

no ours has been a few weeks later for the past few years now. unfortunately nobody told my alarm clock and the girlfriend and i were an hour late for work yesterday. happens every FUCKING year. i dont think there is a way to program the new "falling back" date into my stupid alarm clock! :?

Thank Bush. It was his big energy saving plan :roll:
    NERDS!
  • Yeah I see no way they actually play past midnight. These rumors are intriguing and definitely leave the door open for a guest or two. Either way I definitely think we'll get an extended show, but probably not anywhere near the 4 hours we're all hoping for.
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Winky says all shows are set to end 1130-1145 except the last which is 1215-1230. If you dont believe me ask him as he checks your ticket tonight tomrw or fri. He a crazy ass small pudgey guy with a half shut eye that usually dancing and joking at the entrance way. He usually works the main doors above the will call windows.
    God Bless Winky