I LOVE everyone going to the Philly shows....

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Posts: 3,647
edited October 2009 in The Porch
I am stupidly jealous, I so want to go, but can't afford the flight. This is going to be a rough friggin' week. My favorite group in one of my favorite towns. :evil: Enjoy the shows, and can someone PLEASE pick me up a shirt or two?? Also does someone wanna relay the songs to my cell? I gotta work each night except thursday when there is no show. :x I wanna follow along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There you go an edit! :mrgreen:
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• You say you hate us and than ask someone to buy you a shirt? All i can say is I can't wait for the shows. They'll most likely be the greatest lives shows ever and if I couldn't go I would kill myself.
    Get over here!
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    I am stupidly jealous, I so want to go, but can't afford the flight. This is going to be a rough friggin' week. My favorite group in one of my favorite towns. :evil: Enjoy the shows, and can someone PLEASE pick me up a shirt or two?? Also does someone wanna relay the songs to my cell? I gotta work each night except thursday when there is no show. :x I wanna follow along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just a little constructive criticism... it's probably not the best thing to tell people you hate them... then, ask them to buy something for you.
    The message is fine... the title... could use an overhaul.
    peace...
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Cosmo wrote:
    Just a little constructive criticism... it's probably not the best thing to tell people you hate them... then, ask them to buy something for you.
    peace...

No I don't actually hate everyone going, I am just super jealous, that's all. I hate in jest. :mrgreen: I just wanna go!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    Cosmo wrote:
    peace...

No I don't actually hate everyone going, I am just super jealous, that's all. I hate in jest. :mrgreen: I just wanna go!
    Then, I suggest you change the Title. Maybe, 'To Anyone Going to the Phillly Shows...'
    The 'I hate Eveyone going...' thing... well, just doesn't play the same. Remember, there are a LOT of great people who are Pearl Jam fans and would help you out in an instant... unless you tell them that you hate them.
    Again, the message is fine... it's that title that's gonna sink yer boat.
    peace...
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    thats cute and i did get the hate thing
  • there is always a way with money..the thing was couldnt take off work...
    im so happy for all this friends there ...as i see all this days the best group is gonna be there..have fun all of u..im sad im not there..but ill have my chance to the next one..
    enjoy my beautiful..FREAKS...FANS...FRIENDS..(Got it right) :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I will only be at show #2. I don't have the kind of money to go to four fucking concerts in a row. Do you still love me? :)