Just got tickets from Wachoviacenter.com for 10/30

emily6371emily6371 Posts: 202
edited October 2009 in The Porch
Sec 211! YAY!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Congrats!! You musta got the only one cause I just went and nadda.
    or did u click on the premium tix and fill out all of those fields?
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • emily6371emily6371 Posts: 202
    Congrats!! You musta got the only one cause I just went and nadda.

Nope, no premium tickets... but you're right. There aren't any left. Maybe the mods will be kind enough to delete this thread before everyone hates me. :oops:
  • emily6371 wrote:
    Congrats!! You musta got the only one cause I just went and nadda.

Nope, no premium tickets... but you're right. There aren't any left. Maybe the mods will be kind enough to delete this thread before everyone hates me. :oops:

I don't think anyone would hate you Emily. I don't...I'm actually very happy for you. All of us looking we'll get in there somehow. :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,858
    congrats
    that was smart

I am sure there will be more ticket drops as the date gets closer-keep trying people!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I got 2 earlier also for friday now and if anybody is still stuck we got 2 for sale in section 401
    husband just put on craigs list- hard tix- let me know
  • emily6371emily6371 Posts: 202
    Get_Right wrote:
    congrats
    that was smart

I am sure there will be more ticket drops as the date gets closer-keep trying people!

I can't take the credit for it. It was a smart friend that thought of checking for tickets.