Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,580
    all of them! :D

Picture038.jpg

if you just want one, hmm ..
    la 3 is pretty good. acl too.
    slc has some rarities.
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    you can find a very helpful post about in the middle of the following page, written by Kufala, the producers of the bootlegs:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=106114&start=675

no doubt that europe already is the best of the whole tour...it just need to be released..;)
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,979
    Kufala wrote:

If you really need a fix I would recommend any of the LA shows as they seem to be the best of the tour (including the EU shows). 10/6 and 10/7 are monsters, and the quality of the recordings seem to be up a notch due to the great sounding venue but then again all the shows are good but these two seem to be making it into our iTunes rotation here at the office the most.

I dunno....I just got done listening to LA 10/7 and wasn't at all impressed by the sound. The show was incredible....the boot, not so much (IMO) :cry: .
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • In only know that I NEED the Berlin bootleg sooo badly ... pretty please!! :? :)
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    I dunno....I just got done listening to LA 10/7 and wasn't at all impressed by the sound. The show was incredible....the boot, not so much (IMO) :cry: .[/quote]

I thought SLC was incredible. Sound is better than the Seattle shows, and no war hooping between every song.

What is your take on the SLC show vs the LA show or Seattle?
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Paka wrote:
    you can find a very helpful post about in the middle of the following page, written by Kufala, the producers of the bootlegs:

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... &start=675

no doubt that europe already is the best of the whole tour...it just need to be released..;)
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetrios wrote:
    all of them! :D

Picture038.jpg

if you just want one, hmm ..
    la 3 is pretty good. acl too.
    slc has some rarities.
    sweet foto D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Elbereth84 wrote:
    In only know that I NEED the Berlin bootleg sooo badly ... pretty please!! :? :)
    :clap:
  • LA 3 + SAN DIEGO SO FAR..
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    imalive wrote:
    Kufala wrote:

If you really need a fix I would recommend any of the LA shows as they seem to be the best of the tour (including the EU shows). 10/6 and 10/7 are monsters, and the quality of the recordings seem to be up a notch due to the great sounding venue but then again all the shows are good but these two seem to be making it into our iTunes rotation here at the office the most.

I dunno....I just got done listening to LA 10/7 and wasn't at all impressed by the sound. The show was incredible....the boot, not so much (IMO) :cry: .

Damn! This is the one i was looking forward to hearing the most.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • DS114969 wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    Kufala wrote:

there a big issue with the bass in LA 4
    Dimitris, how does it sound compared to ACL and LA 3? Those are the only other boots from this year I've heard.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,580
    DS114969 wrote:
    imalive wrote:

there a big issue with the bass in LA 4

what's wrong with the bass? i think it's great. got the flac, mp3 & cd copies. haven't heard the cd copy. if you don't like a little more bass, you can just turn the nob a notch lower. i like my bass way up! :)
    I thought ACL had the bass mixed higher..sounded good to me :)
  • demetrios wrote:
    [there a big issue with the bass in LA 4

what's wrong with the bass? i think it's great. got the flac, mp3 & cd copies. haven't heard the cd copy. if you don't like a little more bass, you can just turn the nob a notch lower. i like my bass way up! :)
    I dont listen the bass so good,,i think is lower in this show..
  • DS114969 wrote:
    Dimitris, how does it sound compared to ACL and LA 3? Those are the only other boots from this year I've heard.
    LA 3 - San Diego is the best for me ..and i like seattle 2..but to tell u the truth the broadcasting i listen from London was the best of all..i imagine the official will blow my mind!!!!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,979
    imalive wrote:

I thought SLC was incredible. Sound is better than the Seattle shows, and no war hooping between every song.

What is your take on the SLC show vs the LA show or Seattle?

I'm listening to SLC right now. It sounds better than LA4. I didn't buy either Seattle show (yet ;) ).

Buy whichever y'all want.... just my two cents.

edit: just discovered they left the wedding proposal off the CD....probably just as well. I DO wish they had included that excellent pre-show music!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16