TAILGATING AT THE SPECTRUM LOTS

NoCode_1NoCode_1 Posts: 44
edited October 2009 in The Porch
WHAT TIME DO THEY LET PEOPLE IN TO TAILGATE? OR DO THEY LET PEOPLE IN THE LOTS AT ALL TO TAILGATE? THANKS FOR ANY INFO OFFERED.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,858
    call the venue
    and let us know

thanks
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    i'll be tailgating under the Irish flag and bringing a bar
    I love to turn you on
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    this is a good question. I plan on getting there as early as possible Friday and Saturday.

Also, is there any way to get to the Spectrum in the early afternoon tomorrow and Wednesday without paying for parking? I want to shoot over there during lunch to pick up my 10c tickets
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Read your 10C ticket email.....
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    ahhhhhhh... thank you
    6) ****WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND ARRIVING EARLY IN THE DAY TO PICK UP YOUR TICKETS AND AVOID LONG LINES!!! There is a parking fee of $15 upon entry into the Wachovia Complex. Upon payment, each vehicle receives a parking ticket. Anyone who comes to pick up tickets and then leaves the Wachovia Complex within a 30 minute window will receive a full parking refund by the attendant at the "Refund Gate". You must present the attendant with your parking ticket to receive the refund. The in/out parking privilege will end at 5 pm. After that time no refunds will be issued.
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Point number 6 on the 10 C final confirmation : ***** WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND ARRIVING EARLY IN THE DAY TO PICK UP YOUR TICKETS AND AVOID LONG LINES !!! There is a parking fee upon entry into the Wachovia Complex . Upon payment , each vehicle receives a parking ticket . Anyone who comes to pick up tickets and then leaves the Wachovia Complex within a thirty minute window will receive a full parking refund by the attendant at the "Refund Gate" . You must present the attendant with your parking ticket to receive the refund. The in/out parking privilege will end at 5pm . After that time no refunds will be issued.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
    so I would assume the lots are open at a minimum of 1PM for the 1st 3 shows and 11AM for Saturday.
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    According to the confirmations I have for 1,2, and 4 , you are correct. Can't speak to Friday as i have Comcast tickets.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Get_Right wrote:
    call the venue
    and let us know

thanks
    douche quote of the thread
  • :|
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,858
    NoCode_1 wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    call the venue
    and let us know

thanks
    why thank you very much

in the amount of time it took you start this thread you could have called the venue and posted something useful-I see there is still no official word-so instead of getting good information, we have a waste of space
    its one thing to ask for local knowledge but when there is no response.......it means no one is 100% sure

do you come to the message board to plan the logistics for your trips? that would be douchey
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,276
    Get_Right wrote:
    NoCode_1 wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    call the venue
    and let us know

thanks
    why thank you very much

in the amount of time it took you start this thread you could have called the venue and posted something useful-I see there is still no official word-so instead of getting good information, we have a waste of space
    its one thing to ask for local knowledge but when there is no response.......it means no one is 100% sure

do you come to the message board to plan the logistics for your trips? that would be douchey

:lol::lol::lol: ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • The amount of time it took you to try and be "clever", you could have done the same and answered. I guess mom was calling you upstairs. Keep on living that dream in your parents basement. Oh and spare me the "how established your life is" post that will undoubtably follow this.
  • Isn't all of the new stadiums linked together in one huge parking lot? If so I bet the lot opens early on Saturday the Flyers are playing a day game against the Hurricanes at the Wachovia Center.