Wanted: Pearl Jam keychain

janvanderdamjanvanderdam Posts: 524
edited October 2009 in The Porch
Is there anyone who has a spare one they want to sell. I'm still looking for one, missed the ones in the goods section.

Or does anyone know when they will be on stock again?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PakaPaka Posts: 471
    I'm sorry to hear you couldn't get one. I bought mine in the O2 Arena in August and I gotta say the older it gets, the better it looks.

Did you send an E-Mail to 10C?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Is there anyone who has a spare one they want to sell. I'm still looking for one, missed the ones in the goods section.

There are more on order :D
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=114785&p=2596801&hilit=key#p2596801
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

There are more on order :D
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... y#p2596801

Great, i will send a mail to the club.

I forgot to buy one at the Rotterdam show. And i just saw they sell for about $40 on Ebay.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,013
    ...they sell for about $40 on Ebay.

WTF

I could understand the sport shirts being more expensive after the show because those are date and city only but the key chains are for sale on every concert!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • There where about 2 or 3 on eBay. One sold for $46, Somers other close to $30.

Is there anyone who goes to upcoming shows and can get me 1 or 2?