Thursday Night In Philly

EvergreenEvergreen Posts: 492
edited October 2009 in The Porch
Who is doing what?

I fly in on Thursday afternoon and want something to do. :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,627
    the ENTIRE city will be watching the phils beat up on the yankees in game 2 of the world series.
    www.myspace.com
  • EvergreenEvergreen Posts: 492
    the ENTIRE city will be watching the phils beat up on the yankees in game 2 of the world series.

I really want to sit in my room alone and watch. Are any PJ fans meeting up to watch or anything?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,627
    Evergreen wrote:

I really want to sit in my room alone and watch. Are any PJ fans meeting up to watch or anything?

lol...i just meant any bar you go to will be filled with tons of energy with the series going on. GREAT time to visit
    www.myspace.com
  • Maybe their are some Halloween Parties going on at the bars. :)
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    I will be watching the Phillies beat up the Yankees but I think I remember some PJ people on this site were going to Eastern State Prison for the Halloween show. It's actually really cool especially if you're a Halloween person.
  • EvergreenEvergreen Posts: 492
    Thanks! I'll have to look up the prison thing...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i was planning on drinking some beer and watching the Bulls game someplace, although, i'd be down for the prison thing
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    i was planning on drinking some beer and watching the Bulls game someplace,
    not sure where you would be able to catch the bulls game with the Phillies being in the WS, I would say Dave and Busters would be your best shot
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    i was planning on drinking some beer and watching the Bulls game someplace,
    not sure where you would be able to catch the bulls game with the Phillies being in the WS, I would say Dave and Busters would be your best shot

seems that way. although being in Philly watching the WS isn't such a bad thing.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    I'll be here. Great bar!

http://www.fadoirishpub.com/philadelphia/

Go Yanks!
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,858