Poster tubes @ the Spectrum

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,596
edited October 2009 in The Porch
No official word yet if Ames Bros will be doing any prints for the 4 Philly Pearl Jam nights next week. Looks like new blood. Just wondering, during the LA show's that past, where the new blood artists did the posters for PJ, were there poster tubes available for sale @ the merchandise tables? And, are we aloud to bring poster tubes inside the Spectrum?

Thanks! :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Don't know about LA, but in Portland (Klausen poster) there were poster tubes for sale at the merch. booths, so it wasn't only at Ames Bros poster shows.
  • I wish they would do the wristband thing they did during the East Coast tour in '08. Made everything so easy.
  • InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    I wish they would do the wristband thing they did during the East Coast tour in '08. Made everything so easy.

there not doing that this tour?
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,596
    InMyTree4 wrote:
    I wish they would do the wristband thing they did during the East Coast tour in '08. Made everything so easy.

nope! kinda wished they did.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    tubes were for sale at both Chicago shows this summer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • They better have tubes...chance of rain Saturday!
    Hartford 06
    Bonnaroo 08
    Hartford 08
    Mansfield I & II 08
    E.V. Boston I & II 08
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    If the poster situation in Philly is like the Seattle shows I attended ,tubes will be sold at the merch table. I paid the extra $5 rather than see my posters ruined.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • demetrios wrote:
    InMyTree4 wrote:

nope! kinda wished they did.
    they did in all europe.maybe its in Usa shows are all seated..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • At the Los Angeles shows, tubes were only $2 !! Much cheaper than buying them retail. They were much too huge for the 18 X 24 inch posters. Since I did not have a car to store the poster in, I had to look after the contraption all through the concert. But I knew the contents were safe.
    "May you live in interesting times."
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Blind3 wrote:
    If the poster situation in Philly is like the Seattle shows I attended ,tubes will be sold at the merch table. I paid the extra $5 rather than see my posters ruined.

cool.
    tho honestly, i would prefer being allowed to bring my own tube in, i certainly have enough, rather than spend an additional $5. but whateva. just glad they will have em. wish i could've scored my 10.31 poster via the presale rather than have to bother at the show, but c'est la vie...i must get one! :twisted: 8-):mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,596
    maybe its in Usa shows are all seated..

nothing wrong with seated show's. i like them much much better then ga shows. i don't need kids or wannabe's pushing & shoving wherever they please. i want to enjoy the music my band is hard @ work onstage without getting hassled by the man! :D
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    I thought Tom already said he would be doing a "few" of the Philly shoes?? I guess maybe Ames could be doing 1 or maybe another new artist, but I expect that Tom will have at least 3 - based upon his own comments.