Pizza dough recipe

Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I think 2010 will be a good time to teach me/my nieces how to make pizza. I helped my oldest sister growing up, so it shouldn't be too hard for me. Anyone have a good pizza dough recipe? Books that you would recommend?
There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    There's a recipe for pizza with a homemade crust in a book that my sister gave to my sons when they first started wanting to learn to cook.

I recommend the book. It's called "Honest Pretzels" and it's by Mollie Katzen. It's a cookbook for cooks ages 8 and up. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    justam wrote:
    There's a recipe for pizza with a homemade crust in a book that my sister gave to my sons when they first started wanting to learn to cook.

I recommend the book. It's called "Honest Pretzels" and it's by Mollie Katzen. It's a cookbook for cooks ages 8 and up. :)
    Excellent! Since it's kid focused, if I remember correctly, it would be totally win-win. Thank you. I'm off to the bookstore!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    The book wasn't there, but 1/2 price Christmas cards were, and it's near a donut shop. Overall, I would say a successful trip.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    The book wasn't there, but 1/2 price Christmas cards were, and it's near a donut shop. Overall, I would say a successful trip.

LOL! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    This thread is useless without recipies
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I just go to the local Italian bakery and get some dough.