HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT

2»

Comments

• Happy Birthday Kat!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,627
    edited October 2009
    metsfan wrote:
    this thread has nothing to do with pearl jam.

kat--do your job and either lock it or ship it to the aet ASAP.

need this done right away, please. thanks.

actually it does you idiot

kat works for the band

another lame attempt by you at trying to being funny. you're a pathetic loser as much as boston lou and nypj1.
    :lol: easy there, killer. i knew i could count on someone as dumb as you to take that the wrong way and make such an idiotic reply. ;)

by the way, what is your fascination with those two guys anyway? they're not even on this board and this isn't the first time you've just thrown their names out unprovoked. you got a thing for them?
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    :lol: easy there, killer. i knew i could count on someone as dumb as you to take that the wrong way and make such an idiot reply. ;)

by the way, what is your fascination with those two guys anyway? they're not even on this board and this isn't the first time you've just thrown their names out unprovoked. you got a thing for them?

I personally think he has a little thing for Bostonlou....come on, mets....admit it.... ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    :lol: easy there, killer. i knew i could count on someone as dumb as you to take that the wrong way and make such an idiot reply. ;)

I personally think he has a little thing for Bostonlou....come on, mets....admit it.... ;)

i think he has a thing for both of them...and kat :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

i think he has a thing for both of them...and kat :mrgreen:

Who doesn't have a thing for Kat?

just kidding Kat, please don't ban me!
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,817
    Happy Birthday
    I miss igotid88
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    ZiggyStar wrote:

i leave that up to you ziggy ;);). i didnt know you have a thing for dads. moving up in the world are we ziggy.

cause it gets those pathetic losers worked up on that crap board that they are at. i'm sure that thread is already 5 pages with ziggy being her usual kissass self.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

:roll: :roll:

alright....lets get back on track now. kat, please send this to the aet.

thanks

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

happy birthday my sweet :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    metsfan wrote:
    i leave that up to you ziggy ;);). i didnt know you have a thing for dads. moving up in the world are we ziggy.

I love everything about Bostonlou -- if he's a dad, then it looks like I have a thing for dads now!! 8-)
    metsfan wrote:
    cause it gets those pathetic losers worked up on that crap board that they are at. i'm sure that thread is already 5 pages with ziggy being her usual kissass self.

I don't kiss ass......people kiss my arse, thank you very much! ;) Chill out Mets....I'm just having a bit of fun with you.
    :roll: :roll:

alright....lets get back on track now. kat, please send this to the aet.

thanks

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

happy birthday my sweet :mrgreen:

I think this thread alone should have it's own sub-forum.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    [

I don't kiss ass......people kiss my arse, thank you very much! ;) Chill out Mets....I'm just having a bit of fun with you.
    ohhh i'm just having fun with you too ziggy
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    [

:arrow: :ugeek:
    www.myspace.com
  • happy birthday kat!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

metsfan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    [

Well I'm bored!! Spark it up a bit! ;)
  • Happy Brithday KAT!
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07