Options

TEN CLUB PLEASE SELL SOME PJ PATCHES

Comments

• Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    PatchesOHoulihan.jpg
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    i have one pearl jam patch...it's just a simple black patch with block lettering in white that says "PEARL JAM." i got it at this store in provincetown, ma called 'spank the monkey.'
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    I SUPPORT THIS CAUSE.

patches are badass!
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    I'll buy some!
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • Options
    Come on!!! Let's do this!!!
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    just bought a handful of patches on ebay and a couple of supersoft hoodies from uniqlo. gonna make a couple of nice hoodies.
    i made a few custom flexfit hats with other patches i bought on ebay. came out really nicely. homemade stuff for the win!
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    Purplemoon.com has some pearl jam patches...Also, there is a temple of the dog patch for sale at a website..You can go to amazon.com and type in temple of the dog patch and it will pull it up for you...I got most of my patches from ebay and from friends across the world..

Jeremy
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    OK, people. That's fine. We can all find patches at other places. But that's not what we're trying to do here. We're trying to get TenC to sell patches.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    TwixmanTwixman Posts: 20
    Without Patches, we're going to get our taints handed to us, that's what!
    11-07-95 San Diego, 07-10-98 San Diego, 10-25-00 San Diego, 10-31-00 Mountain View, 06-05-03 San Diego, 06-06-03 Las Vegas, 07-06-06 Las Vegas, 07-07-06 San Diego, 12-02-06 Honolulu, 04-15-08 San Diego (Ed solo), 06-12-08 Tampa, 07-12-08 Los Angeles (Vh1 Rock Honors: The Who), 08-23-09 Chicago, 10-09-09 San Diego, 10-31-09 Philadelphia, 04-17-10 Boston, 6-22-10 Dublin, 6-23-10 Belfast, 10-23-10 Mountain View (Bridge School), 10-24-10 Mountain View (Bridge School)
  • Options
    Twixman wrote:
    Without Patches, we're going to get our taints handed to us, that's what!

:mrgreen::clap:

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    OK, people. That's fine. We can all find patches at other places. But that's not what we're trying to do here. We're trying to get TenC to sell patches.

I totally agree that patches would be a great item for the goods section. Just some simple ones to cover the holes in my kid's jean jacket and pants. Seriously, I think they would be cool and good marketing. Hell we are already pretty much walking advertisements for all the t-shirts and hoodies we wear from here. Not to mention all the stickers my son has posted all over everything he owns. BTW why don't they sell the socks anymore - those were another useful item you don't see anymore?
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:

I totally agree that patches would be a great item for the goods section. Just some simple ones to cover the holes in my kid's jean jacket and pants. Seriously, I think they would be cool and good marketing. Hell we are already pretty much walking advertisements for all the t-shirts and hoodies we wear from here. Not to mention all the stickers my son has posted all over everything he owns. BTW why don't they sell the socks anymore - those were another useful item you don't see anymore?

As Tuolumne Mama nicely put it, yes we need some patches under the goods section. We also need socks!

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    SOLAT319 wrote:

As Tuolumne Mama nicely put it, yes we need some patches under the goods section. We also need socks!

Also Jedi style robes. Those are my favorite!
  • Options
    Come on, D...we're not kiddin' around here.

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Come on, D...we're not kiddin' around here.

But I do want a Jedi style Pearl Jam robe! Honest to GOD! Ok, maybe not a Jedi type, but a bed type of robe with a sweet Pearl Jam logo on the back or by the heart, i'm down for it.

And yes, it would be sweet if 10club sold some PJ patches. Last trip to Montreal on St. Catherine's Street, there was this punk rock shirt store that had hundreds of patches. But they weren't official at all. Lots of fakes. Not sure if Volcom sold any but if they could find a clothing line store that would custom make a few hundred on a few Pearl Jam logos & sell them @ 10club, that would be cool. :)
  • Options
    Now you're talking :D

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    Patches please. Thank you. 8-)
  • Options
    pearl714pearl714 Posts: 19
    I want patches too!!!!! :!:
  • Options
    D.I.Y. If you can't find one, make one. That's what I did:
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/jack82/10.jpg
  • Options
    Some of us are professional internet posters and don't have time to make patches. : D Seriously, I am devoid of creativity and can't sew a stitch, so patches would be a great item and I'm really digging D's idea for a Jedi PJ robe.
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    Some of us are professional internet posters and don't have time to make patches. : D Seriously, I am devoid of creativity and can't sew a stitch, so patches would be a great item and I'm really digging D's idea for a Jedi PJ robe.

Excellent! 8-)
  • Options
    HbudjrHbudjr Posts: 150
    +1..... Please :D
    8/23/2009- Chicago- United Center
    5/6/2010- Columbus- Nationwide Arena
    6/26/2011- Detroit- Fox Theater- EV Solo
    9/22/2012- Atlanta- Piedmont Park
    10/11/2013- Pittsburgh - Consol Energy Center
    11/26/2013 - Oakland - Oracle Arena
    10/1/2014 - Cincinnati - US Bank Arena
    10/16/2014 - Detroit - Joe Lewis Arena
    4/26/2016 - Lexington - Rupp Arena (Hometown Show)
    8/20/2016 - Chicago - Wrigley Field
  • Options
    shejammztshejammzt Posts: 72
    Patches YES!!!! Would LOVE concert or tour specific patches.......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! Every sticker should be made into a patch !!!!!!! Like the idea of 10C Patches with 10C ticket purchase too.
    11/30/93 7/11/98 10/22/00 4/28/03 6/6/03 9/30/05 7/6/06 6/19/08 6/20/08 10/9/09 10/27/09 10/28/09 10/30/09 10/31/09 5/4/10 5/17/10 5/18/10 6/22/10 6/23/10 6/25/10 10/23/10 10/24/10 9/3/11 9/4/11 9/21/11 9/23/11 9/25/11 6/20/12 6/21/12 9/30/12 7/19/13 10/21/13 10/22/13 10/30/13 11/19/13 11/21/13 11/29/13 11/30/13 12/2/13 12/4/13 12/6/13 6/16/14 6/17/14 6/22/14 6/25/14 6/26/14
    EV Solo: SAN 08 EWR 08 STL 11 LAS 12
    Who Rock Honors 08
    Bridge School 10 14
    FTM 12
    Holier than thou....how?
    Surrendered...Executed any how........
  • Options
    shejammzt wrote:
    Patches YES!!!! Would LOVE concert or tour specific patches.......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! Every sticker should be made into a patch !!!!!!! Like the idea of 10C Patches with 10C ticket purchase too.

OMG, what a bright idea!!!
    I applaud you my friend!!!
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You guys are awesome! Let's keep this on the first page. Tell your friends, send them over here for them to show TenC they want patches too!!

WE WANT TEN CLUB TO SELL PJ PATCHES. EVEN BRAD PATCHES WOULD BE COOL TOO.

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options

That's good work. But I really want Ten Club to go back to selling some patches.

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 720
    PATCHES!!!

We need some stinkin' patches! 8-)
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    PATCHES!!!

We need some stinkin' patches! 8-)

Awesome! Yes we need patches :D

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    Now that we got the tweet, all we need to be at one with the universe is Patches, Socks, and Jedi Pearl Jam Robes. :D

• Options
    Just because there was a tweet, doesn't mean we don't need PATCHES. We actually need patches even more to sew'em up on various clothing items, bags and shit then show'em up at gazillion bazillion shows we're going to!

See! WE STILL NEED PATCHES!!!

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    bump for PATCHES!!!!!!!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”