Options

Volcom Hoodie UP

mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
edited October 2009 in The Porch
just ordered one at http://www.volcoment.com - they didn't charge me anything for shipping (?) to Canada. Is that a mistake?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,252
    They did take $15 to Sweden
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    I expect I'll get an email Monday that my order has been cancelled.
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    I've been trying to order the ladies backspacer t-shirt from them and for some reason their site won't process my order. Been trying for about a week...and I'm in Canada...I've emailed them a few times, but they haven't got back to me...bastards! Congrats though on getting the hoodie!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    I've been trying to order the ladies backspacer t-shirt from them and for some reason their site won't process my order. Been trying for about a week...and I'm in Canada...I've emailed them a few times, but they haven't got back to me...bastards! Congrats though on getting the hoodie!

same here. i don't like volcom's service. i have tried when they did the ten reissue with the single vinyl. nova scotia order couldn't process. then with the backspacer shirt, couldn't process. i had to have friends help me out to buy em. i send them screen shots, no word back. a local friend tried for me here in nova scotia, they had the same problem too. their it's need to fix their postal code & provinces in their order accounts.
  • Options
    Did anybody go here: http://www.volcoment.com/admin/uploadFiles/Microsites/flipsoundtrack/flip_ES_soundtrack.html

Lemmy singing lead on "Stand By Me" for a band called Baron. Awesome!
    Chicago 8-23-09