10/31 show

eladdereladder Posts: 414
edited October 2009 in The Porch
i have 2 tenclub tix. my number is 209XXX. i am looking for better tix for that show. it is my super bowl. i love pj and i grew up going to the spectrum for games, concerts. it is my favorith arena.
i will swap my tix and throw in what is needed to make it happen. i am not looking to violate any 10c policy. i have tix and simply want to swap for better ones and will throw in what it takes to make that happen. please email me at
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:elademar@hotmail.com">elademar@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->. my name is eric. thanks!!! i am going to all the shows. i can meet up early on the 31st.
He was ok but wondering about wandering
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,596
    what happens if you win the lottery but you made the deal before to swap with somebodies with 208xxx?
    will you take the 208xxx ticket's or the first 2 rows?

you got good seats. 10club number is at 490xxx now?
    you'll do fine! :)
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    eladder wrote:
    i have 2 tenclub tix. my number is 209XXX. i am looking for better tix for that show. it is my super bowl. i love pj and i grew up going to the spectrum for games, concerts. it is my favorith arena.
    i will swap my tix and throw in what is needed to make it happen. i am not looking to violate any 10c policy. i have tix and simply want to swap for better ones and will throw in what it takes to make that happen. please email me at
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:elademar@hotmail.com">elademar@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->. my name is eric. thanks!!! i am going to all the shows. i can meet up early on the 31st.

you'll do fine with that number, better than anyone that has much better number will be willing to trade you, I doubt someone with low # will trade you for worse seats.
    Be careful with what you offer, as adding cash, posters, etc to the value of the tkt is considered scalping by the 10C.
    10C lets you sell them so long its face value and they let you trade them so long its an even trade.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV