Can You PLEASE come to Boston this tour?

Big_SquigBig_Squig Posts: 4
edited October 2009 in The Porch
Hi, A simple request really, I am hoping you will schedule a Beantown show? Or Maine would be even better, but I won't quibble....Guaranteed sell out? The whole band can party at my house? Please?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    2010 will be here before u know it
  • dasvidanadasvidana Posts: 1,347
    I agree. Please come to Boston or Montreal. I live in VT would gladly travel to either!
    It's nice to be nice to the nice.
  • bostonians rock!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    JC253114 wrote:
    Hi, A simple request really, I am hoping you will schedule a Beantown show? Or Maine would be even better, but I won't quibble....Guaranteed sell out? The whole band can party at my house? Please?

Awe, noobs are so cute with their unrealistic demands....there there noob, it will be over soon and you won't even know it.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,577
    JC253114 wrote:

a late 2010 would be sweet. say around the time the bruins win the stanley cup! 8-)
  • FirstExitFirstExit Posts: 973
    They came to Boston last tour too lol...
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    FirstExit wrote:
    They came to Boston last tour too lol...

They also came to Philly, aka Camden last tour too. I don't think it's asking too much.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    JC253114 wrote:

Awe, noobs are so cute with their unrealistic demands....there there noob, it will be over soon and you won't even know it.
    Interesting noob case here.... registered in Jan 2007, but only has like 3 posts. Does the definition of noob apply to number of posts only, or should we factor in the registration date? :lol:
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • jbmulder9jbmulder9 Posts: 228
    what i would LOVE is if they just one time...ONE time...played the Dunk (dunkin donuts center) here in Providence...

have they ever played Rhode Island?

so they didnt come to boston in '09...man up and go to philly! :)
    1994 boston II
    1996 hartford
    2003 albany
    2003 mansfield I, II, III
    2004 boston I, II
    2006 boston II
    2008 mansfield II
    2009 philadelphia I, IV
    2010 buffalo, hartford, boston
  • jbmulder9 wrote:
    what i would LOVE is if they just one time...ONE time...played the Dunk (dunkin donuts center) here in Providence...

have they ever played Rhode Island?

so they didnt come to boston in '09...man up and go to philly! :)
    I agree with you about the Dunkin' Donuts Center. It would be an easy 20-25 minute drive for me.

Pearl Jam did play in Rhode Island once I believe. Way back in the day at Rocky Point in like 1991 or something.
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • SOLAT319 wrote:

JC253114 wrote:Hi, A simple request really, I am hoping you will schedule a Beantown show? Or Maine would be even better, but I won't quibble....Guaranteed sell out? The whole band can party at my house? Please?

Interesting noob case here.... registered in Jan 2007, but only has like 3 posts. Does the definition of noob apply to number of posts only, or should we factor in the registration date? :lol:
    Well, well...if it isn't the message board prigs, here to judge me on both my joining of the club and my posts on a message board. Forgive me my naivete, I did not know there was some sort of hierarchy here. Dicks.