10/31 email confirmation?

outofcbusoutofcbus Posts: 7
edited October 2009 in The Porch
I received it for Wednesday and Tuesday, but not Saturday. Anyone get the Saturday confirmation email yet?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    do you have yahoo? i got my 10/31 confirmation hours after the other ones even though the timestamp was about the same as the other ones. sometimes my yahoo is weird and i get bulk emails hours after they were sent...
  • jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    Yep, got mine 2 days ago.

Please read the following information regarding your Ten Club tickets for PEARL JAM on October 31st at the Spectrum in Philadelphia, PA.

1) You will receive (2) reserved seated Ten Club tickets, which have been allocated by seniority in advance of the show. Rows 1-2 and 9-10 have been randomly assigned regardless of seniority.

2) You must collect the tickets at the box office on the day of the show, with a valid photo identification. Only the 10c member can collect the tickets. No exceptions.

3) All ticket sales are final. No transfers, refunds, exchanges. Reselling of 10c tickets for above face value will result in cancellation of ticket purchase, and revocation of all future ticket benefits from the Ten Club.

4) Doors will open at 6:30p. Showtime for opening act is 7:30p.

5) Box office at the Spectrum will open at 11am on the day of the show for 10c ticket distribution. The Ten Club designated windows run along the perimeter of the building. Ticket distribution will end approximately at 9:15pm.

6) ****WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND ARRIVING EARLY IN THE DAY TO PICK UP YOUR TICKETS TO AVOID LONG LINES AND TRAFFIC FROM THE WORLD SERIES GAME!!! There is a parking fee of $15 upon entry into the Wachovia Complex. Upon payment, each vehicle receives a parking ticket. Anyone who comes to pick up tickets and then leaves the Wachovia Complex within a 30 minute window will receive a full parking refund by the attendant at the "Refund Gate". You must present the attendant with your parking ticket to receive the refund. The in/out parking privilege will end at 5 pm. After that time no refunds will be issued.

7)****FREE DVD As a bonus offer and gift from the band, Ten Club will be distributing one free DVD of the new documentary Food, Inc. to the first 2,000 fan club members at the will call window. One DVD per ticket pair only. For more info on the movie visit: http://www.foodincmovie.com/

8) For information on public transit options, please visit the Spectrum's site at http://www.wachoviacenter.com/directions.aspx.

Questions about Ten Club tickets can be directed to 1-800-724-8038 or <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.
  • nfanel wrote:
    do you have yahoo? i got my 10/31 confirmation hours after the other ones even though the timestamp was about the same as the other ones. sometimes my yahoo is weird and i get bulk emails hours after they were sent...

Mine came the same way - hours after it was time stamped, but did get it on the same day as the others.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Thurs., at 6:20
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Just call 10 club on Monday.. everything should be fine don't panic.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,597
    got mine a few minutes after the other's last thursday.