Favorite drummer?

GiventoFallGiventoFall Posts: 217
edited October 2009 in The Porch
Just wondering who everyone's favorite pearl jam drummer is since it's a topic no one seems to talk about much. I like Dave A because he hits alot of cymbals, Matt Cameron sucks, stick to STP buddy.
Get over here!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Just wondering who everyone's favorite pearl jam drummer is since it's a topic no one seems to talk about much. I like Dave A because he hits alot of cymbals, Matt Cameron sucks, stick to STP buddy.

well all their drummers were good, my personal favorites are Dave A, and Matt Cameron, who was in Soundgarden not STP!!!!
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    Just wondering who everyone's favorite pearl jam drummer is since it's a topic no one seems to talk about much. I like Dave A because he hits alot of cymbals, Matt Cameron sucks, stick to STP buddy.

well all their drummers were good, my personal favorites are Dave A, and Matt Cameron, who was in Soundgarden not STP!!!!

lol :lol:
  • I loved Jack Irons.

Matt Cameron IS THE DRUMMER of this band and far from sucking.
  • Just wondering who everyone's favorite pearl jam drummer is since it's a topic no one seems to talk about much. I like Dave A because he hits alot of cymbals, Matt Cameron sucks, stick to STP buddy.

Shouldn't he be banned for this?
  • definately :D
  • foofan1990 wrote:

Shouldn't he be banned for this?

Definately!!
  • Matts style fits his personality quite well, he has none. Technically good but boring. Plus is songwriritng skills are equal to Ringo's.
    Get over here!
  • Matts style fits his personality quite well, he has none. Technically good but boring. Plus is songwriritng skills are equal to Ringo's.

Dear God man you're just digging yourself deeper and deeper

he has no style?? right, you clearly know nothing about drumming, and his song writing sucks but he helped write songs such as Save You, Unemployable, The Fixer, and Johnny guitar, all good songs in my book.
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    None of them suck or sucked .. i would pay to see any of them Play with PJ ..
  • CAmeron is the best. A legend in his own right with SOUNDGARDEN, not STP, you faker. Listen to the album cut of Given to Fly (Jack Irons) then listen to any version of it live with Matt and tell me I'm wrong. Its not the size of your kit, its what you do with it.
  • I love Matt hes an amazing drummer :)
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • The OP starts about a thread per week just to piss people off, don't buy into it.
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    dumb question......the one that's playing........
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Dave
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Jimmy Shoaf.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,558

Yeah Dave A is badass but Matt Cameron is still amazing. You saying he sucks in PJ or overall?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4ygBladNLo :roll: